All you craka's iz Just Playa Hatin bieotches!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by L. T. Jackson, Jan 7, 2001.

1. L. T. Jackson

L. T. Jackson New Member

Ya'll can't accept the fact that a brotherman is way more superior to you white biotices! Yall Know LT IS Bling Bling! Just Accept it you redneck imbread ho's. Now Ask yo mama's, wheres LT's money?

------------------
    Let me hold $20 till payday?

2. Anti-Thesis

Anti-Thesis New Member

AAAAAAAUUUUUUGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!
    L.T. speaks!!!!! Armageddon is at hand!!!!!

3. Fecal Leaker

Fecal Leaker New Member

what are you.......some sort of WIGGER???

4. CaNDiE

CaNDiE New Member

FUCK YOU NIGGER DAMN PORCH MONKEY YOU SHOULD BE HUNG

5. 404

404 New Member

sorry i am not fluent in nigger ebonic's, if you could possibly get your hands on nigger ebonic's to english translator i would be very appreciative

6. Anti-Thesis

Anti-Thesis New Member

KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL!!!!!!!!!!

7. NoOpinion

NoOpinion New Member

Something familiar about that black jesus site, Cant quite put my finger on it though.

8. Anti-Thesis

Anti-Thesis New Member

I know whats familiar about it.... That same messiah fucker tried to steal my microwave... I pulled out my shotgun and he ran like a little bitch...

9. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

yours too? the bastard managed to get away with my waffle maker...my life aint been the same since *sob* i fooking loved that darn machine

------------------
    Live Fast Die Young Leave a Good lookin' Corpse

10. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

So thats where that waffle Irom came from.. only cost me 5 bucks... Come over Ill make you some waffles

11. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

A friend of mine's dad has a house that is next to this ghetto ass place called creekwood.He's a construction worker and these crackheads would steal all these power tools and sell them to him for like 10 bucks.Man that shit cracked me up,their was a line of crackheads waiting outside his door.

------------------
    How ya like them Apples?

12. Baby Girl

Baby Girl New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Anti-Thesis:
    AAAAAAAUUUUUUGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!
    L.T. speaks!!!!! Armageddon is at hand!!!!!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    are you a fucking nut case? Or is this your normal behavior...

13. -po0p

-po0p New Member

where the fuck is I HATE NIGGERS when you need him

------------------
    "What do you speak so loudly that i cannot hear what you say?" --The Master

14. Baby Girl

Baby Girl New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by -po0p:
    where the fuck is I HATE NIGGERS when you need him

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>do you actually have a clue? What kind of name is I hate niggers, and how ignorant. But I guess you all are if you speak about people like that........WEIRDOS

15. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

could be worse you could be from alberta Canada and use shaw cable and thin you are better than everyone else 24.69.228.60

16. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

Niggers have aids.

17. theonlylivingboy

theonlylivingboy New Member

...and Sickle cell anemia

18. chester grape

chester grape New Member

... and darker coloured skin.

And rhythm.

19. Nicodemus

Nicodemus New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mr. Dont Give A Fuck:
    Niggers have aids.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And they're all illiterate fucks who can't even read calendars or tell the time on a digital watch.

Oh, and they can't swim either. I heard that was nature's way of evening out the "swinging dick" advantage. Still, I think there are some loopholes in that theory. I mean, you can't tell me that Jimmie Walker's lips wouldn't blow up into a Personal Flotation Device in an emergency water landing.

DY-NO-MITE!

20. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ambitious Procrastinator:
    And they're all illiterate fucks who can't even read calendars or tell the time on a digital watch.

Oh, and they can't swim either. I heard that was nature's way of evening out the "swinging dick" advantage. Still, I think there are some loopholes in that theory. I mean, you can't tell me that Jimmie Walker's lips wouldn't blow up into a Personal Flotation Device in an emergency water landing.

DY-NO-MITE!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

thats some funny shit