Icenhour

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Icenhour, Apr 9, 2003.

1. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

This post will be boaring to all the fugly memebers, I am posting this just for my asshole husband...

Last night I had to claen the litter box. My cat uses the potty. So I had to clean up my husband's fat ass cat's shittie mess. Mr. Icenhour seems to never want to do this. But it was stinkie and driving me crazy.

Then I i need to clean my fish tank... I asked for help, BUT NOOOOOO Mr. Icenhour was to busy looking at post on fugly and bitching.

When it came time to clean the tanks filter... teee heee heee I used HIS tooth brush to get those hard to reach places.
    Anyone who has had a fish tank knows about the green slime build up.

Well this morning Mr. Icenhour says as he is brushing his teeth and I quote..." don't ever buy this brand of tooth paste, it tastes funky"

REMEBER THIS HUNNY!!!!!

2. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

Fuckin classic

3. Cough Syrup

Cough Syrup New Member

Jesus christ, you two are like two feuding teenage roomates.

But it is entertaining.

Mr. Icenhour, if you want to secure your cat's life, I'm affraid you'll have to make the first move and kidnap (and keep safea and alive) one of her cats.

Anything happens to yours...

4. Mr. Icenhour

Mr. Icenhour New Member

5. Cyril

Cyril New Member

that picture is fuckin priceless.

6. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

I dont think thats our cat... It kinda look like him but I think our is much fatter.

LOL mister Icenhour claims he is sick (and its my fault) I dont think fishtank slime will make you sick... not 12 hours after you injest it. Some men I swear are so fucking stupid. And who in the hell rated his stupid ass?

7. Cyril

Cyril New Member

Just remember Mr. Icenhour cat's can't speak and make even worse witnesses, she defiled your toothbrush, not to mention your honour, perhaps a little clear hot sauce on her pads or tampons will straighten her out.

8. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

Ha ha ha He knows better, and I only get like 2 periods a year... so HA

you ever wonder why you dont have a woman???

9. Cyril

Cyril New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Icenhour:
    Ha ha ha He knows better, and I only get like 2 periods a year... so HA

you ever wonder why you dont have a woman???
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

who says i don't have a woman?

10. Cough Syrup

Cough Syrup New Member

My wife thinks the sites funny but I haven't been able to talk her into posting.

Suggestions?

11. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Tell her Dwaine Felcher, the world record holder, will graciosly send her a spent rubber, and a half drank forty of St. Ides, and graciously rate her naked pics.

12. Cigarettes

Cigarettes New Member

Why thats a pretty kitty!

So now there's one married couple on fugly, any more?

Great trick Icenhour!