a question for Triumph the Insult Comic Dog

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Dwaine Scum, Apr 6, 2003.

1. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Me and some pals are talking about taking a trip to Atlantic City in the near future. Any suggestions on places to visit? You know where we can get some good hookers (to chop) up there?

2. Triumph

Triumph New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fugly Radio:
    Me and some pals are talking about taking a trip to Atlantic City in the near future. Any suggestions on places to visit? You know where we can get some good hookers (to chop) up there?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why don't you just bring your mom with you? I'm sorry, you said good hookers, didn't you? I kid, I kid...

But as far as Atlantic City goes, it is the jewel of New Jersey... Which is to say that it has the warm bittersweet ambiance of an Alabama truckstop urinal in July.

Forget it! Go to Vegas! At least the bitches there bother to get their teeth fixed after a rough date. I love it when they bite back...

3. Triumph

Triumph New Member

...when they bite back.

*tap tap*

Is this thing on???

4. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fugly Radio:
    Me and some pals are talking about taking a trip to Atlantic City in the near future. Any suggestions on places to visit? You know where we can get some good hookers (to chop) up there?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey, let me know when you do. Maybe I can talk Cheeze into meeting up midway, too.

5. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Hmmm Vegas does sound better... and how the fuck did you know about my mom?

6. Nicodemus

Nicodemus New Member

Hmmm Vegas does sound better... and how the fuck did you know about my mom?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

C'mon, man. Everybody knows about your mom.

7. ChemicalNova

ChemicalNova New Member

i had your mom last night now it burns when i pee

8. ChemicalNova

ChemicalNova New Member

i had your mom last night now it burns when i pee