Icenhour is kinda cute...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Dwaine Scum, Mar 27, 2003.

1. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Just my opinion....

Also, the new Hed P.E> album is pretty good too (well what I have downloaded so far)

Here is the tracklist:

Suck It Up
    Bury Me
    Dangerous
    Get Away
    Crazy Life
    Half The Man
    The Only One
    Other Side
    Flesh And Bone
    Octopussy
    Carnivale
    Fallen
    Revelations
    Blackout

2. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

Thank you, You made my monkey blush!!! I dont look as good as that pic anymore... I went crazy and cut my hair... and a chunk of ear.... But thank you...

can some one tell me place to DL music.. I have a MAC and the only place I know of is LIme Wire

Has anyone here seen my FAV all time movie Gummo I think this link works. But anyway check it out if you have not seen it. It is soooo wrong BUT oh so goodGUMMO

3. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

By chance is your screenname meant to be pronounced "Eisenhauer?"

4. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

yeah somethin like that.

5. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lomo's Haus of Audio-Video Bliss:
    By chance is your screenname meant to be pronounced "Eisenhauer?"<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Screen name. You are such an AOL lose... uh, user.

6. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

who me??? I am never on AIM, I made the screen name years ago, I sign on like once a month. Never used AOL ...

hey I do have a question... I have Comcast cable internet access, and you get free little web site, anyone know how to use this? I am a dork and cant figure it out

7. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Icenhour:
    who me??? I am never on AIM, I made the screen name years ago, I sign on like once a month. Never used AOL ...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I assume as Pukey quoted LOMO she was speaking to him.

8. unlimited-time

So Icenhour r u actually this Mistress Malice?

Coz there's gonna be a few guys on here falling over their tongues.

9. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

Yeah yeah yeah.... heres the story.... I was pro domme, had dungeon, had a few Domawhores workin for me. Doin good, Then all of a sudden I get some weird fuckin illness "Cushing's Syndrome" .... ( I had a Pituitary Tumor) so I start gaining weight... like hell. I am 5'10" and in those pics I was about 165-170 lbs... I got up to 230lbs. It was fucked up... no matter what I did I got fatter and fatter. So I sold my dungeon started fuckin with people on line (money domme shit) .... I was kickin ass on line for about 8 months and then 5 weeks ago I had my brain surgery. Thats why I have been on line so much... I am on complete bed rest. but I should be skinny in about 6 months.

maybe I will go back to being a Dominatrix... but I dont think so, My dad died and left me 6 rental houses, so I have been a landlord .

Look up Chushing's, you will find out your face gets fat and deformed looking, then check me out on cam.

ok maybe I gave 2 much info, but fuck Im stuck in bed , fucked up on meds...I have nothing else to do...

10. Cigarettes

Cigarettes New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Icenhour:
    Yeah yeah yeah.... heres the story.... I was pro domme, had dungeon, had a few Domawhores workin for me. Doin good, Then all of a sudden I get some weird fuckin illness "Cushing's Syndrome" .... ( I had a Pituitary Tumor) so I start gaining weight... like hell. I am 5'10" and in those pics I was about 165-170 lbs... I got up to 230lbs. It was fucked up... no matter what I did I got fatter and fatter. So I sold my dungeon started fuckin with people on line (money domme shit) .... I was kickin ass on line for about 8 months and then 5 weeks ago I had my brain surgery. Thats why I have been on line so much... I am on complete bed rest. but I should be skinny in about 6 months.

maybe I will go back to being a Dominatrix... but I dont think so, My dad died and left me 6 rental houses, so I have been a landlord .

Look up Chushing's, you will find out your face gets fat and deformed looking, then check me out on cam.

ok maybe I gave 2 much info, but fuck Im stuck in bed , fucked up on meds...I have nothing else to do...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thats a bitch. Anyway (to be shallow) you definitly look hot and I hope you look hot again, real soon!

11. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

so you look like dawn french now then?

12. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

ME 2.... but one good thing was, the brain surgery went through my nose, so they did not have to shave or slice open my head.

Yeah I look like hell right now, went mad one day chopped all my hair off... Im looking kinda like a hot down syndrom chick... with nice tities. if you wanna se my ugly mug on cam I will be on around 4pm Atlanta time. Look now while Im ugly. I think its funny

13. unlimited-time

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Jesus, well glad your getting better.

14. gator

gator New Member

a little to fat for me and I don't buy her excuse for being a lard ass. You do not get brain surgery for being fat, you made that shit up. Those that thinks she hot needs a brain check up themself.The only way to lose lard is to put down the Big Mac and oreos. Even if you do lose all the weight, I don't think you be cute.

15. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

mmmmmm big mac and oreos, shit niggah dat do sound mighty damm tasty.

go to goodle or yahoo... do a search for Cushing's syndrome, pick one of the sites and read.

When you are done you can come to Atlanta, and eat my Lard Ass

16. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

google not goodle

this has nothing to do with this thread, but check out his website. She has a buch of free movies of her, kinda fucked upWTF

17. Cough Syrup

Cough Syrup New Member

Hey, I'm thinking going into neuropsychology and I'm pretty curious--which part of your brain were they operating on? Right up the nose is the olphactory (sp) bulb I think.

And did they put you out? I know when the shave the head, do a scalp peel and saw the skull back they keep you conscious.

18. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

they removed a tumor from the pituitary gland, through my nose and I was knocked out.

19. kat

kat New Member

I thought the pituitary gland was at the back of the brain,closer to the stem....?

20. unlimited-time

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by gator:
    a little to fat for me and I don't buy her excuse for being a lard ass. You do not get brain surgery for being fat, you made that shit up. Those that thinks she hot needs a brain check up themself.The only way to lose lard is to put down the Big Mac and oreos. Even if you do lose all the weight, I don't think you be cute.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Awww Icenhour how will you ever cope knowing that Gator will never be yours.I bet your heartbroken.