Psycho bob

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by D, Apr 3, 2003.

1. D

D New Member

Fucked me every night this week.

The little cunt drove all the way up from Devon just to fuck me

I dont care if I am a cunt (yes, yes I am a cunt anyway

Im sure he would have told me to say hello to everyone but he was too busy going down on me... (he had to do ALL the work, I just laid there and got spunked on and he is gonna be paying for a long time...)

It wasn't all good tho he has a shitty car now and i had forgotten that he listens to shitty europop music too. He doesn't like my "rarrrrr" and I subjected him too it all week.

Oh BTW He met my mate who is just as fucked up as me and she is now on Fugly although she hasn't posted nowt yet. I wont tell ya who she is tho. Bob loves her as much as I do even if she did call him "thing" all week.

he also fixed me pooter so im gonna be on more... aha haha... errrrr...no i wont as i have life now.

2. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

good for you... we are ver proud

3. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

and no blubbering when he dumps you again.

4. D

D New Member

If anyone cries this time it won't be me. We arn't going out so he can't dump me.

5. unlimited-time

yeah ok no blubbering when he finds someone new

6. D

D New Member

I don't give a shit if he finds someone else... he can go back to his ugly ex bird for all I care. He knows what he gave up and his tail was wedged so far between his legs, when he came back, I shagged it.

7. unlimited-time

8. D

D New Member

Look im gonna cry if you don't stop saying that I will cry when he starts shagging other birds.

I know he wont tho. But then I am only 21 naive.. although not inexperienced with the opposite sex..... anyway I am gonna call him now. Cos he asked me too. cos he luvs me.

9. alex4

alex4 New Member

You better not cry u bitch coz ill av to deal with ur snivelling every day i have to see ur miserable face!!!!!!!!!!

10. D

D New Member

Kunt babe!

This is my bitch who has met psycho bob too. We all went out to Pizza hut last night and had a lovely evening.

Ahhh.

11. alex4

alex4 New Member

ha ha faggit,

a lovely evening we ad to wait forever to be served, at least thing knew his place...................in the back

12. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

uhhh fuck.. who spilt water on the mogwai?

13. D

D New Member

aye...
    He mentioned btw that he is scared of us when we is together. He doesnt like the shit we cgat and that we are cunts... but he loves us both

14. alex4

alex4 New Member

Ha ha who aint scared of us????????
    Even mr.attitude crumbled at our feet. Poor sod. Heard hes staying at Runwell hspital now..................

15. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PimpDaddy:
    uhhh fuck.. who spilt water on the mogwai?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh... if only you knew what u cunts are in for now there is two like me.... at the moment we are talking about shitting when blokes go down on us for erm shits and giggles.

I love my kunt

16. alex4

alex4 New Member

I love my faggit

17. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PimpDaddy:
    uhhh fuck.. who spilt water on the mogwai?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*snigger*

18. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fugly Radio:
    *snigger*<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That was a big word and you got it right first time.

19. unlimited-time

Jesus fuckin christ gimp's found a pet tard
    Are we gonna have to read the ramblings of two drunk essex slappers now?

20. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I dont wank:
    That was a big word and you got it right first time.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no it wasn't