whoops, i did it again....

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by fractalme.com, Mar 17, 2001.

1. fractalme.com

fractalme.com New Member

wasted your time that is---your destiny has been changed forever---your stuck in my gravitational pull---i have nothing to spam, i just enjoy pissing off people who call themselves nigger haters and children murderers---its as easy as posting dumb things and watching if their stupid enough to get baited...YEP! they are---anyways if you get fed up with hating the world, try tantra to achieve some peace with yourself,you might find that even though god made you ugly---you can still attain enlightenment.

2. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

so the acid's good in cana-duh then?

3. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

how do you hide money from a hippy?

put it under the soap

4. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by fractalme.com:
    wasted your time that is---your destiny has been changed forever---your stuck in my gravitational pull---
    *[...~SO~ YOU ARE THE 'SUN' THAT WE -FEEBLE- ENTITIES REVOLVE AROUND???...]*
    i have nothing to spam, i just enjoy pissing off people who call themselves nigger haters and children murderers---its as easy as posting dumb things and watching if their stupid enough to get baited...YEP! they are---
    *[...ANOTHER SMUG COCKLICKER WITH DELUSIONS OF GRANDEUR...]*
    ...anyways if you get fed up with hating the world,
    *[...BLACK/WHITE,LOVE/HATE,SEE-SAW MARJERY DAW...]*
    ...try tantra...*[WELCOME TO THE "LEFT HAND PATH"...BOW TO P.D./IHN/IMC!]*
    ...to achieve some peace with yourself,you might find that even though god made you ugly---you can still attain enlightenment...[or make you an annoying self righteous canadian prick as the case with you seems to be]
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry everybody,i don't know what the fuck i'm talking about!!??...anyway here's a picture for fractalme...isn't LIFE beautiful in all it's intricacies? Always take my camera to work with me!!!

[This message has been edited by Nursey (edited March 19, 2001).]

5. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by fractalme.com:
    if you new what tantra was you wouldnt need acid fool.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh tantrika... yes i know it...
    and it ain't just a book pinky... it's a whole range of collections of literature...
    manuals on how to conduct your daily life, relationships etc.. how to show appretiation to assorted dieties, and even magic and spells.....

kinda fascinating... but i dunno what it's got to do with 'scratchmaster rich-e-rich' and his bum chums.. 'farmboy' and 'magical matt.. the audio architect...'
    btw.. i saw the site... and i thought to myself .... "ooh... mpg's of cool fractal cgi... i'll just d/l a couple and check them out"... what a loada crappy shite... grrr..

much superior stuff here....
    like this
    or this!!

6. fractalme.com

fractalme.com New Member

if you new what tantra was you wouldnt need acid fool.

7. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

if you new what tantra was you wouldnt need acid fool.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Tantra is a sacred book isn't it?(Hinduism,buddhism).
    Dating as far back as the 7th century A.D?
    Please correct me if I'm wrong...