Bradhiggs Pranks Yahoo Chat (victims)

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by bradhiggs, Mar 16, 2003.

1. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

Scarface is the greatest film ever made. But that quote you got in your sig sucks.

2. bradhiggs

bradhiggs New Member

3. bradhiggs

bradhiggs New Member

other link:

4. Fugly

Fugly Administrator Staff Member Fugly Staff

Give the guy a break. Has anyone read it yet? Is it any good? I need glasses and can barely read what I am typing now.

5. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

Yeah i read it and it's embarrassing not funny.Well actually i read two-thirds coz i got bored.
    CAN U READ THIS YOU BLIND OLD FART.

6. Fugly

Fugly Administrator Staff Member Fugly Staff

Ok, I read it. Most of it, anyway. It's horrible, but at least he tried.

I see a lot of you guys bashing him, but not many of you have ever tried to get a good victim. It's not easy. It's a lot easier than Brad makes it look, beleive me, but it isn't "easy" easy.

Brad, that was fucking terrible. You suck, but thanks for trying.

7. Wraith

Wraith New Member

I thought that the whole brad higgins thing was fucking genuis, I mean, just the fact of how pissed off the people were that they were going to call the police on him was too funny, give the guy some fucking credit. It's funny as hell. Dont be jealous that you cant come up with original ideas like that.

Keep up the good work "Brad"

8. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

look, brad showed his mom how to post in a forums..

Asskissing shitstain

9. bradhiggs

bradhiggs New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children:
    look, brad showed his mom how to post in a forums..

Asskissing shitstain
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That wasn't me. Although I wish it was .

Just see this role for what it is.
    I'll show you the site where I found the pictures cause I really have nothing else to say.
    http://www.hairtransplant.com/gallery/gallery.htm

10. PhingerPhuckin

PhingerPhuckin New Member

oh just shut the fuck up for gods sake you fucking cocksmoker. ive had enough of your fucking niceness. i have yet to see one damn fucking swear word in your god damn motherfucking text.
    Go back to alabama with your fucking REAL 12 year old fuckfriends. and stop fucking wasting precious fugly thread time. you fucking fuck up.

11. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PhingerPhuckin:
    oh just shut the fuck up for gods sake you fucking cocksmoker. ive had enough of your fucking niceness. i have yet to see one damn fucking swear word in your god damn motherfucking text.
    Go back to alabama with your fucking REAL 12 year old fuckfriends. and stop fucking wasting precious fugly thread time. you fucking fuck up.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your only saying all that pheasantphucker coz your jealous. Your victim was 10 times worse.

12. PhingerPhuckin

well fuck man. i allready said my bictum was shit. hence the thread title. *my victim,sort of). and no im not jealous. i think think that guys afucking faggot.

13. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

well said fingerbob

14. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ulfur Engil:
    I think Ross Perot said it best one time:

AWW Ulfur thank you for recognizing my one acheivement. Thank you!!! I feel all warm and happy now.

15. bradhiggs

bradhiggs New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PhingerPhuckin:
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I prefer passive aggressive humor. It actually irritates people EVEN MORE!

Then I greet people like "Hi friend" even though I'm not.

And when I say bye I usually write "Best wishes in the future friends" <- Pisses the FUCK out of them!

16. PhingerPhuckin

uhhh... dumbass. i wasnt asking for a damn bradhiggs "how to be a faggot" rule book. i was insulting you......fucking assgoblin

17. bradhiggs

bradhiggs New Member

But I don't take your insults seriously. Life is too short to worry about lame comments like yours. Go eat a dick moron!

18. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

{insert typing here}

19. PhingerPhuckin

life is too short for all of us to be on fugly.com but we all do it anyway. so while your here a wasting your time like the rest of us. why dont you take your cock out of your moms ass, and stop wasting her presious time as well.