Bradhiggs Pranks Yahoo Chat (victims)

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by bradhiggs, Mar 16, 2003.

1. bradhiggs

bradhiggs New Member

Ok so I was bored. Loaded up yahoo instant messenger and logged on as the legendary Bradhiggs. Who is Bradhiggs?
    Click on the following link to view the prank and see Bradhiggs's profile (as seen at yahoo)

Bradhiggs

2. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Mna you are a greasy lookin guido..

3. SatansKing

SatansKing New Member

HAHAHAHA where did you find that picture? That is so hilarious!!!! Can't wait for your next prank!

4. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

I don't see a fucking thing.

5. bradhiggs

bradhiggs New Member

6. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

Its in poor taste to post under a different name and say how great you are.

7. bradhiggs

bradhiggs New Member

It's in poor taste to post such a dull boring comment like that.
    I'm just trying to give this role exposure and nothing else. Think what you want (see if I care ).

8. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

I did a victim like this about 2 months ago. You're late Brad buddy.

9. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bradhiggss:
    It's in poor taste to post such a dull boring comment like that.
    I'm just trying to give this role exposure and nothing else. Think what you want (see if I care ).
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Awwwwwwww did i hurt your wittle feewings?There there retard.

10. bradhiggs

bradhiggs New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheezedawg:
    I did a victim like this about 2 months ago. You're late Brad buddy.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I started doing this like 3 years ago in grade 11 I think. Bradhiggs has been in hiding for a year. The "photoshopped" pic has brought some of the entertainment value back into my pranks.
    Some people have sent me private messages telling me they saw me on tv as a wanted pedofile. Thats when Bradhiggs was at his peak lol.

11. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

Notice how he talks in the third person a lot? Aside from DANZA, one other shiteater had a habit of doing that.

12. bradhiggs

bradhiggs New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ulfur Engil:
    one other shiteater.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thats a very nice gesture. I know you mean well. But as of right now, shit eating has not been a life long fantasy of mine. Sure I'm curious and all, but even I have my limits.
    Besides, I'm talking about THE ROLEitself. Not me personally. Read the ENTIRE posts instead of wasting my time and making yourself look bad.

13. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheezedawg:
    I did a victim like this about 2 months ago. You're late Brad buddy.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeh brad cheesedawg beet you too it ya fucking pick.

14. bradhiggs

bradhiggs New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    Yeh brad cheesedawg beet you too it ya fucking pick.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's fine and dandy. But like I said in a previous post, I've been doing this role (cause I'm a loser ) for the past 2-3 years.
    It would be great to go into a chatroom (as Bradhiggs) with a friend disguised as some "innocent 12 year old girl", and pretend you're having a private conversation with her.

15. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ulfur Engil:
    Notice how he talks in the third person a lot? Aside from DANZA, one other shiteater had a habit of doing that.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Damian was interesting at least.

16. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Yeah that faggot is still a slimey looking Guido...

17. bradhiggs

bradhiggs New Member

All I really want to know is whether or not I should take this "role" any further than it already is. What's your opinion on all this? Is it the least bit entertaining?

18. kat

kat New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bradhiggss:
    All I really want to know is whether or not I should take this "role" any further than it already is. What's your opinion on all this? Is it the least bit entertaining?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No.

19. 1337

1337 New Member

your site just ripped off the fugly html

20. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Highclass Whitetrash:
    your site just ripped off the fugly html<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No kidding....even the text color scheme is identical.

He claims to have been doing this for the past 2-3 years, and he couldn't even come up with an original HTML scheme.

I think Ross Perot said it best one time:

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ross perot:
    I smell a stinking pile of dog shit.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>