Protesters

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by MrTim, Mar 21, 2003.

1. MrTim

MrTim New Member

On 3-20-03, protesters stopped cars on Lake Shore Drive, causing huge delays and problems.

2. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Fat lotta good that is...

3. MrTim

MrTim New Member

To protest against things you do not agree with is OK. I don't agree with many things that happen in the USA, but these idiotic protesters are just plain stupid. On the spot polls show that a majority of anti-war protesters have no clue about, or a hideously warped view of government policies.

4. Cigarettes

Cigarettes New Member

On Real TV there was a protester that put her self under a car to stop it. She got ran over. It was the best thing I ever saw.

Protesting doesn't work. Vote for someone that wants what you want. I'm sure theres protesting that works BUT don't be an ass and bother some one.

5. Doghead

Doghead New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cigarettes:
    Protesting doesn't work. Vote for someone that wants what you want.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

OK, as soon as I find someone who wants you to get boned up the ass by an alligator I'll vote for them.

6. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MrTim:
    On 3-20-03, protesters stopped cars on Lake Shore Drive, causing huge delays and problems.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

A bunch of those fuckers blocked Market Street in Philly earlier this week. I was trying to convince the bus driver to run over them repeatedly.

Regardless of what your views are, don't fuck with the people who are actually trying to get to and from work, and trying to lead productive lives. This is why I fucking hate college students (which is what the majority of the protesters consisted of). They are nothing more than a bunch of overprivileged whiners with too much time on their hands.

7. Cigarettes

Cigarettes New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Son of Spam:
    OK, as soon as I find someone who wants you to get boned up the ass by an alligator I'll vote for them.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fair enough.......

8. MrTim

MrTim New Member

The best part about college students is the fact that most of them are on Federal Grants and loans to pay their tuition at a State University.

But, the anti-war activists are proving to be very amusing victims in the Yahoo chat rooms. Maybe I can post one or two.