fractalme.com

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Topper, Mar 18, 2001.

1. Topper

Topper New Member

Stop being a wanker please

2. fractalme.com

fractalme.com New Member

since you said please i guess i wont bug you anymore,but the honest truth is that people like mr nigger hater and the child murderer have to stop spreading their hate or it will only get worse for us people who just wanna have a humorous time---i apologise for them.

3. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

no he fucked up... wait until martin regains conusiness... he spamed the other forums... He is a useless asswipe

4. Scrawine

Scrawine New Member

I like IHN and IMC's hatred in the forums. It's what we're all here for. We're certainly not here for the love. So if it's love you want go somewhere else-dickhead.

5. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by fractalme.com:
    I spwell rong becuz I no's it pisses you of..

6. fractalme.com

fractalme.com New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children:
    no he fucked up... wait until martin regains conusiness... he spamed the other forums... He is a useless asswipe<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    can you spell? i thought you were a school teacher? your shits only funny if its spelled correctly.

7. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Scrawine:
    I like IHN and IMC's hatred in the forums. It's what we're all here for. We're certainly not here for the love. So if it's love you want go somewhere else-dickhead.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You complete.....me.

------------------
    Okay that's great,will you leave now?

8. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator