You know what's dumber than IMC?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by I HATE NAGGERS, Mar 16, 2001.

1. I HATE NAGGERS

I HATE NAGGERS New Member

That goddam "about:blank" POP UP. Hey Marvin, GET A GRIP!

2. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I HATE NIGGERS:
    That goddam "about:blank" POP UP. Hey Marvin, GET A GRIP!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yep

3. Six_Digit_Debt

Six_Digit_Debt New Member

Yay for sheep fucking!

6-7

------------------
    I'm going to KICK your face off bitch!

4. fractalme.com

fractalme.com New Member

x minus 1 goesto...the mother of all spammers...fuckyou.comI HATE NIGGERSthe mother of all spammers...fuckyou.comI HATE NIGGERS
    I HATE NIGGERSI HATE NIGGERSI HATE NIGGERSI HATE NIGGERS

Average
    I HATE NIGGERSI HATE NIGGERS
    Average Slo
    I don't have fractal dollars to give away, all I can offer is punches to your head. If you were here I would graciously give you 1 million punches to your head for being a spamming asswipe...I Murder ChildrenI Murder Childrenspamming asswipe...I Murder ChildrenI Murder Children

It`s a worry,-hate-murder-, mmm, can`t wait for your new album-hate-murder-best of luck!-hate-murder,
    Now fuck off back into the obscurity you never managed to acheeeeeve-hate-murder, pass the dictionary,
    Fuck you , pass the bottle...........mmmgeezergeezergeezermmmgeezergeezergeezermmmgeezergeezergeezer
    BETTER! mmmmmmmmmmmmgeezergeezergeezer

wouldn't it be easier just to let off a small nuclear bomb at londons linx exchange.. and one at new yorks equivalent.. that'd knock out mosta the internet.... especially the one at new york.. mosta the net traffic of the us/canada goes through there....

PimpPimpPimpPimpPimpspamming is the eating of tinned spiced hamPimpPimpPimpPimpPimpspamming is the eating of tinned spiced ham

and the square root of minus one is???spamming is the eating of tinned spiced ham

and the square root of minus one is???spamming is the eating of tinned spiced hamPlease blow up New York. That state isn't worth a fuck anyway.Please blow up New York. That state isn't worth a fuck anyway.Please blow up New York. That state isn't worth a fuck anyway.

PimpPimpPimpPimpPimpspamming is the eating of tinned spiced hamPimpPimpPimpPimpPimpspamming is the eating of tinned spiced hamPimpPimpPimpPimpPimpspamming is the eating of tinned spiced ham

the mother of all spammers...fuckyou.comI HATE NIGGERSthe mother of all spammers...fuckyou.comI HATE NIGGERS

Average
    Average Slo
    I don't have fractal dollars to give away, all I can offer is punches to your head. If you were here I would graciously give you 1 million punches to your head for being a spamming asswipe...I Murder ChildrenI Murder Childrenspamming asswipe...I Murder ChildrenI Murder Children

It`s a worry,-hate-murder-, mmm, can`t wait for your new album-hate-murder-best of luck!-hate-murder,
    Now fuck off back into the obscurity you never managed to acheeeeeve-hate-murder, pass the dictionary,
    Fuck you , pass the bottle...........mmmgeezergeezergeezermmmgeezergeezergeezermmmgeezergeezergeezer

wouldn't it be easier just to let off a small nuclear bomb at londons linx exchange.. and one at new yorks equivalent.. that'd knock out mosta the internet.... especially the one at new york.. mosta the net traffic of the us/canada goes through there....

PimpPimpPimpPimpPimpspamming is the eating of tinned spiced hamPimpPimpPimpPimpPimpspamming is the eating of tinned spiced ham

and the square root of minus one is???spamming is the eating of tinned spiced ham

and the square root of minus one is???spamming is the eating of tinned spiced hamPlease blow up New York. That state isn't worth a fuck anyway.Please blow up New York. That state isn't worth a fuck anyway.Please blow up New York. That state isn't worth a fuck anyway.

PimpPimpPimpPimpPimpspamming is the eating of tinned spiced hamPimpPimpPimpPimpPimpspamming is the eating of tinned spiced hamPimpPimpPimpPimpPimpspamming is the eating of tinned spiced ham

5. fractalme.com

fractalme.com New Member

x minus 1 goesto...the mother of all spammers...fuckyou.comI HATE NIGGERSthe mother of all spammers...fuckyou.comI HATE NIGGERS

Average
    Average Slo

the mother of all spammers...fuckyou.comI HATE NIGGERSthe mother of all spammers...fuckyou.comI HATE NIGGERS

Average
    Average Slo

6. fractalme.com

fractalme.com New Member

Average
    Average Slo

Average
    Average Slo

7. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

You know what i'm going to have to do,FractalMe????I'm going to have to pump those naughty drugs from your stomach and while i'm at it i'm going to insert this rubber tube up your back passage and clear out all the shit that you keep spewing.

8. fractalme.com

fractalme.com New Member

x minus 1 goesto........

Average
    Average Slo

Average
    Average Slo

9. jugly

jugly New Member

hi guys--im a 36 double D--i just surfed in and thought i would see what all the fuss was about.

10. I HATE NAGGERS

I HATE NAGGERS New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jugly:
    hi guys--im a 36 double D--i just surfed in and thought i would see what all the fuss was about.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no fuss.
    post pics of your tits or quit fucking bragging. HOLLZ is that you?