If you were marooned

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by unlimited-time, Mar 8, 2003.

1. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

on a desert island who from fugly would you want to be trapped with?

I'd have dragged Dubya ashore with me

2. SickPHuck

SickPHuck New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited time:
    on a desert island who from fugly would you want to be trapped with?

I'd have dragged Dubya ashore with me
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It would be Klit since she has likes killing animals for a number of reasons. Plus her amazonian body can keep me warm could keep me warm at night.

3. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

Nursey cause she's hot and she always has some dank ass drugs.

4. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DrunkenSpicBastard:
    It would be Klit since she has likes killing animals for a number of reasons. Plus her amazonian body can keep me warm could keep me warm at night. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

wouldnt u rather be with some really really fat chik:
    http://www.boners.com/content/788937.1.jpg

u kould just snuggle up in a roll n she wouldnt have to eat b.c of all the reserves.

5. SickPHuck

SickPHuck New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RETARDkit:

wouldnt u rather be with some really really fat chik:
    http://www.boners.com/content/788937.1.jpg

Good point. The fat chick would make a great gaint pillow and soooo warm. But Kit could protect me with her large arms and hunt for food. Also Kit has meds that I want. And who needs tv when you have a skitzo like Kit.

u kould just snuggle up in a roll n she wouldnt have to eat b.c of all the reserves.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

6. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GreenAppleSplatters:
    Nursey cause she's hot and she always has some dank ass drugs.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Awww...i'd share the salvaged ship's drug cabinet with you, Splatty!

7. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

I think all of our answers will match what was said here.

(Well, maybe a few amendments could be made)

8. unlimited-time

no coz the whole point of that thread was to see who you wanted to shag where this thread is who could u stand to be with for months and months and months...it can be the same sex person coz wanking is allowed.

9. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited time:
    no coz the whole point of that thread was to see who you wanted to shag where this thread is who could u stand to be with for months and months and months...it can be the same sex person coz wanking is allowed.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

UT, I think I can speak for ALL of us when I say that whoever you have to live with on an isolated island, also has to be somone you can fuck repeatedly.

And besides, if we get to pick, then why not pick the one that arouses you? Why the hell would you even begin to consider picking anyone else?

10. unlimited-time

Cause u might find after 2 weeks of non stop shagging that they are as dull a shit.

11. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

Cause u might find after 2 weeks of non stop shagging that they are as dull a shit.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That has never stopped any of us before, now has it?

(I am a bit one-track minded today, in case you haven't noticed)

12. unlimited-time

I was coming to that conclusion
    No i wouldn't shag someone i found dull and boring, i prefer to DIY if it was a choice.

13. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

I was coming to that conclusion
    No i wouldn't shag someone i found dull and boring, i prefer to DIY if it was a choice.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

We could DIY simultaneously and at the point of release we could smear our sexual juices into each other, as my tongue greedily sucks your...

*wanders off to get some fresh tissue paper and a tube sock*

14. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

As for the Desert Island scenario...

Dubya - The wheezy boy everyone will pick on, will masturbate excessively refusing to do his chores.

UT - Fresh palm tree fronds on her bed every day. Will eat fish raw. Will probably wear wode on her face, queen like.

Pimp - Will spend all drying out new flora in the sun, shreeding it and smoking it. Or choopping into a fine powder. Will fit up a shower of some description.

Ulf - Will patrol the shoreline ensuring we don't get rescued. Possibly leadership potential for a breakaway group scenario...a lá Lord of The Flies.

GAS - The cook! Possibly the first to 'lose it' completely, therefore receiving several hard slaps across his mush from the other survivors until he calms down.

Nursey - The medic, but will only heal and administer comfort and succour after she's finished helping Pimp smoke the island dry. Won't get out of her palm pit until late afternoon.

IMC - Will volunteer to have logs lashed to his arms and legs, as all his 'sieved' flesh renders him unsinkable.

Kit - Will be skinned, tanned and cured and used as the sails aboard the good ship IMC.

Tommy - Will stay with the ship as it goes down to Davy Jones Locker because he is a good egg in real life. Whinges all the way to the bottom though.

Anybody else I have missed off was purely intentional.

15. chester grape

chester grape New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya:
    Anybody else I have missed off was purely intentional.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cunt.

16. kat

kat New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya:

Anybody else I have missed off was purely intentional.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You mean bastard,what'd I ever do to you?Thanks a frickin' lot. I wanted to come along too...
    as long as i wasnt one of the dying ones,or used as bait to catch food. Or as the food itself. I watch Survivor damnit, I'd be good if everyone was stranded!!!!!!!

17. chester grape

chester grape New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lil_devil:
    You mean bastard,what'd I ever do to you?Thanks a frickin' lot. I wanted to come along too...
    as long as i wasnt one of the dying ones,or used as bait to catch food. Or as the food itself. I watch Survivor damnit, I'd be good if everyone was stranded!!!!!!!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't worry, you and me can go live on our own{/B] desert island.

Yup, just you and me. And maybe Nauseous. And perhaps Ratty.

Yes, that will do nicely.

18. chester grape

chester grape New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by chester grape:
    own{/B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

D'oh.

19. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

GAS - The cook! Possibly the first to 'lose it' completely, therefore receiving several hard slaps across his mush from the other survivors until he calms down.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

We cooks tend to be pretty laid back actually. Though the lack of cigarettes and beer would start to wear on me after a while.

20. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

OK, OK, OK Chester and L'il Devil can come as well...anyone else whilst the fucking life raft is here?