I Can't Fucking Stand the English

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by StrangeDischarge, Mar 17, 2001.

1. StrangeDischarge

StrangeDischarge New Member

I think my title says it all you sarcastic fucking twits. Sod Off! Your woman all have bad teeth and smell of day old scotch. You loud mouth unemployed pricks have the breath of dead carp and enjoy the fine flavor of man butter.

2. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

See below....

------------------
    Okay that's great,will you leave now?

3. I HATE NAGGERS

I HATE NAGGERS New Member

I think he was referring to Hollz and snoodlegums..

4. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by StrangeDischarge:
    I think my title says it all you sarcastic fucking twits. Sod Off! Your woman all have bad teeth and smell of day old scotch. You loud mouth unemployed pricks have the breath of dead carp and enjoy the fine flavor of man butter. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

by jove... i think she's got it!

5. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by StrangeDischarge:
    I think my title says it all you sarcastic fucking twits. Sod Off! Your woman all have bad teeth and smell of day old scotch. You loud mouth unemployed pricks have the breath of dead carp and enjoy the fine flavor of man butter. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You cant stand the english, but no one can stand you? how Ironic...

6. jugly

jugly New Member

hi guys--im a 36 double D--i just surfed in and thought i would see what all the fuss was about.