Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by FUGLYDOTCOM, Mar 6, 2003.

1. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

That's right, I haven't had a dog for years, and I wont have one until you turn up on my door.

2. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

Yeah then i'm gonna KILL you, with a hongkong phooey chop!

3. SickPHuck

SickPHuck New Member

hmmmm, all this is getting me aroused. You kids keep talking dirty to each other while I nut off on my keyboard.

4. unlimited-time

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DrunkenSpicBastard:
    hmmmm, all this is getting me aroused. You kids keep talking dirty to each other while I nut off on my keyboard. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Onto your keyboard damn that'll make it all sticky.

5. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

Well looky here, I've found someone desperate and excitable enough to want to "go down" on you UT. Looks like you might not have to stalk me afterall.

6. unlimited-time

I can see the fear Canine, you are a scared little boy trying to hide behide bad humour.I'm coming to get you.

7. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

I seriously wish I couldn't, but I can smell your "fear" from here.

8. SickPHuck

SickPHuck New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by canine_STD:
    Well looky here, I've found someone desperate and excitable enough to want to "go down" on you UT. Looks like you might not have to stalk me afterall.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Naaaaaaah. I'm in pursued to plant my seamen in klit right now. It will be quite enjoyable to have my wang in her filthy hole. **nutz off onto the keyboard** aaaaaaaaaaaahhh ya.

9. unlimited-time

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by canine_STD:
    I seriously wish I couldn't, but I can smell your "fear" from here.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No Canine thats the odour coming from your syphilis infected penis.Maybe gangreen has set in.

10. unlimited-time

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DrunkenSpicBastard:
    Naaaaaaah. I'm in pursued to plant my seamen in klit right now. It will be quite enjoyable to have my wang in her filthy hole. **nutz off onto the keyboard** aaaaaaaaaaaahhh ya.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You are a sick sick boy *shakes head*

11. SickPHuck

SickPHuck New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited time:
    You are a sick sick boy *shakes head*<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

eeeyup!