lock your doors, hide your children...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by ratatouille, Jan 30, 2003.

1. theonlylivingboy

theonlylivingboy New Member

Rat,
    Kent is now full of Albanian asylum seekers who've fucked the place. Leeds is as cool as fuck, and I'll give yer a warm welcome , but having travelled extensively I can inform you that by far and away the most beautiful place on earth is the north Northumberland coast, Bamburgh and Seahouses especially. Alas your from Florida so you will find northern England far too fucking cold.

2. chester grape

chester grape New Member

I was born in Kent. Sevenoaks.

This is not a joke.

3. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by stymie:
    Oh and I better let you know about English beer. It is a well known fact that all pubs south of sheffield do not know how to serve up a proper pint, so you really need to visit Yorkshire (North or South). All the pubs down South serve you warm fizzy piss that they try to pass for ale, best avoided.

Beers to try are: Tetleys (Leeds area) John Smiths, Theakstons (North Yorkshire). Avoid any pub with Sam Smiths above the door as a single pint of this will give you the shits for a week.

I bet Rat couldn't give a fuck about this, it was just an excuse to talk about my second favourite subject.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Over here, Sam Smiths is considered a super luxury brew....some of it is good, some tastes like it has been brewed with cockroach carcasses. Overall, I honestly am pretty lukewarm with it (no pun intended).

But, considering that I am planning my own trip over there *winks at Pimp, Nursey, UT, Dubya, Psycho Bob, UT's sister, and anyone else who cares*, I will be scoping out the pubs (I actually like Tetley Bitter quite a lot...I could go for a pint of that right about now).

4. stymie

stymie New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ulfur Engil:
    I actually like Tetley Bitter quite a lotB]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

A conoisseur of the fine ales then I see! Tetley's is my brew of choice, trouble is you can never seem to get a decent pint of the stuff unless you are in or around the Leeds area. A few years back they introduced *Tetley's smooth*, an altogether nicer pint. Shit out of tins though, be warned.

Ideal day out in my neck of the woods:

10.00 am
    Get up, shit/shower and shave (any order), breakfast of black pudding, bacon,3 eggs, 4 sausages, black pudding, tomatoes, fried bread and black pudding.

10.50 am
    Meet up with the lads and catch 10.55 bus to town centre

11.00 am
    First beer of the day. Oh yes.

Train to leeds

More beer in first pub we see.

Make your way to Elland Road

Kick off

Laugh like fuck at Leeds fans as Liverpool just battered them 4-0

Run like fuck from a load of sweaty blokes in white shirts

Take refuge in nearest Tetley house, drink the ale til you can bareley walk then stagger out to find a kebab shop

Taxi home. Total expenditure barring arrest £100

Marvellous.

5. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by chester grape:
    I was born in Kent. Sevenoaks.

This is not a joke.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i fell asleep on the train and woke up in sevenoaks..

it wasn't very funny..

6. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

yeah, well, me waking up in Europe wont be funny either. i am sick to death of these french fucks who think they are the best. i am fucking staying here goddamn it, and RUSSIA can lick my salty asshole.

7. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by pimp the penile narcissist:
    i fell asleep on the train and woke up in sevenoaks..

it wasn't very funny..
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sevenoaks isn't a funny place...it's too close to 'Royal' Tonbridge Wells for my liking, thus purple rinses and days out with the Conservative Club make me retch...

8. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ratilla the hun:
    yeah, well, me waking up in Europe wont be funny either. i am sick to death of these french fucks who think they are the best. i am fucking staying here goddamn it, and RUSSIA can lick my salty asshole.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

May I suggest you try living together for a little longer before you decide to move across continents and really make it difficult for yourself?

What's happened now?...*sighs*

9. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ulfur Engil:
    ...But, considering that I am planning my own trip over there *winks at Pimp, Nursey, UT, Dubya, Psycho Bob, UT's sister, and anyone else who cares*, I will be scoping out the pubs (I actually like Tetley Bitter quite a lot...I could go for a pint of that right about now). <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

With a side order of a toasted cheese and ham sandwich....for the true Tetley's experience it's a must...it's only 9.30am here but I'm gagging for one already!....

10. theonlylivingboy

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by stymie:

10.00 am
    Get up, breakfast of black pudding, bacon,3 eggs, 4 sausages, black pudding, tomatoes, fried bread and black pudding.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sounds perfect

11. theonlylivingboy

Make your way to Elland Road

Kick off

Laugh like fuck at Leeds fans as Liverpool just battered them 4-0

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oi! have a fucking heart, we're having a pretty rough time lately
    *goes off on yet another "If I ever bump into that cunt Peter Ridsdale " rant*

12. stymie

stymie New Member

Guess you are at that, Gillingham tonight eh! You should piss them, although you have lost some talent you are still a strong side. You might be playing us lot in the next round which should be fun.

13. theonlylivingboy

You might be playing us lot in the next round which should be fun.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That could be one to watch on teletext, 2 teams at the bottom of their game!

What price Gillingham v Palace next round ?

14. stymie

stymie New Member

Could be worth a tenner at the bookies. I'll see what the odds are on my way into work.
    Isn't it true that as a nation we invent the world's greatest sports and get good at playing shit. Fucking football.

15. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

...Isn't it true that as a nation we invent the world's greatest sports and get good at playing shit. Fucking football.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thought you meant cricket for a minute there...

World class rugby team though, potential World Cup winners?

16. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

Well ive lived in the north all my life and i love a good english breakfast,but i seem to be in the minority that black pudding is fucking disgusting,id sooner eat dog shit.

17. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    i seem to be in the minority that black pudding is fucking disgusting<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You certainly fucking are! I love that stuff, that and cumberland sausage.

18. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by pimp the penile narcissist:
    pigsblood too... mmMMmmm.. so you prefer your sausage from cumberland do you tommy... but you don't care for a bit of black..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

eerrrr i think id better stop here cos i dont like where this thread is going.

19. Cumbler

Cumbler New Member

Sorry to drag this back up, but Tetley's is weak (3.8%) pisswater... The best beer that you can get is Draught Burton Ale, even though it is now brewed by Carlsberg-Tetley.
    A grand drop of ale, and at 4.8% you know you are drinking it.
    I think I'll just nip downstairs and get myself a pint.

20. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya:
    May I suggest you try living together for a little longer before you decide to move across continents and really make it difficult for yourself?

What's happened now?...*sighs*
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh, he's left for Cannes this morning. i may visit in March and check it out. he cannot come back to USA unless he knocks me up or marries me over there and i am just not ready. he's super jealous and i am sort of wild. perhaps its not a good mix. but i'll take a free trip to France!