after observing here for a while....

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by allyourbasearebelongtous, Mar 14, 2001.

1. Snooguns

Snooguns New Member

Wow looks as though one of your number is human after all shit for brains can't spell.

2. snoodles

snoodles New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Snooguns:
    Wow looks as though one of your number is human after all shit for brains can't spell.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ah yes, when you can't come up with an intelligent comeback, be sure to attack the spelling to take the heat off your lame self.
    Want to take bases advice and SNOODLE with me SNOODLEGUMS? I know you are a participant. yay!

3. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by allyourbasearebelongtous:
    I've decided that there are about 2 individuals here with a shred of intelligence, and I am one of them.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*stifles audible outburst of amusement*

hehehe... i saw this post get added before i went to bed last night...
    well i thought it would be a <font color=#FF0000>HOT!!</font> topic.. but as it was late i thought i'd see how you lot took it........
    hehehe....
    what a response....
    i love it.....

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by cleanergeezer
    [/b]As I sit here bashing down a bottle of Moet, after learning that I`ve just become a father,[/b]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

congratulations....

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>don`t matter how many posts you have! It`s not a numbers game!
    Your worth should not be quantif`in "posts"
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i hope you don't look my way when you think that... i no playa da "wow look, i'm special 'cos i got most posts in a forum" games... my post total just is...

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote
    new one coming allegedly... when martin finds a chat that doesn't put such a strain on the sites bandwidth...
    the old one was kinda cool... it's what kept me coming to fugly

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fugly:
    So who's the other one? Is it Harlan? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ah reckon...

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Snooguns:
    Will you listen to yourselves? "Oh I've come to the conclusion that there are only two intelligent ppl here", get out more you poofs and stop jerking off.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL... even the forum bitches got all flustered....

--------------------------------------

hahaha... i can't be arsed to respond to the topic of the thread...
    needless to say ... someone who comes onto this forum and boasts about his/her intelligence level has got to be two fucks short of a gang-bang....

i would have said last night.. "who cares cum-splurge....."
    but it's evident quite a few of the forummers do...
    ah well.....

4. allyourbasearebelongtous

allyourbasearebelongtous New Member

5. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

why would I do a search? have you got the power up yet and won the game geek boy?

[This message has been edited by I Murder Children (edited March 15, 2001).]

6. cleanergeezer

cleanergeezer New Member

One Japs eye and I piss all over the place, sure as fuck don`t need another!
    Cheers on the congrats` you suprise me, not the reply I`d expected.
    Doh! I fell for "the mind fuck" Oh well, with things the way they are it`s the only fuck I`ll be getting for a while!
    Mmmmmmm ..... I.M.C`s looking better by the min`, "pick up my soap, Bitch!"

7. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

8. Clydie Scope

Clydie Scope New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by allyourbasearebelongtous:
    I've decided that there are about 2 individuals here with a shred of intelligence, and I am one of them.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*YAWN*

Geeze you are so mind numbingly unimaginative...if Fugly had £1 for every thread that started like this...they would not need the adverts.

------------------
    I can headfuck with the best!

9. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

You said it Clydia.

After observing allyourbasearebelongtous for half a second, I have determined that he has down syndrome. Life sucks huh?

------------------
    Okay that's great,will you leave now?

10. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

man I love laughing at those down syndrome cockbags... remember the TV show "life goes on?" I wish it was on repetes some where... corky was the best comic Iv's ever seen... but I digress...blah blah blah, yakity shmackity, allyourarebasebelongtous is a quake playing goon... ect..

------------------
    Im Chocked full of Iconoclast and its pronounced like this