after observing here for a while....

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by allyourbasearebelongtous, Mar 14, 2001.

1. allyourbasearebelongtous

allyourbasearebelongtous New Member

I've decided that there are about 2 individuals here with a shred of intelligence, and I am one of them.

2. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I beg to differ... most gamers are retards... now go back to playing quake you brain-dead quiff smell

3. cleanergeezer

cleanergeezer New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by allyourbasearebelongtous:
    I've decided that there are about 2 individuals here with a shred of intelligence, and I am one of them.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

As I sit here bashing down a bottle of Moet, after learning that I`ve just become a father, (so bear in mind that I`m feeling kinda chilled), you can go fuck the you self! I can`t be giving the world shit right now, things are tooooo goooood!
    (I.M.C. Don`t even think about it!)
    but U are a different prop`, just go take your mum like you know she wants you too.
    Come on, don`t be shy! Like the Nike ad... just fucking do it you piece if shit.

4. cleanergeezer

cleanergeezer New Member

Ahh, nows there`s an excuse for not getting shitted whlie trying to type!
    Oh, while I`m here, "pinky69" you`re a sad ass-kissing wanna be, it don`t matter how many posts you have! It`s not a numbers game!
    Your worth should not be quantif`in "posts"
    You realy are missing the point!
    Try to ad something! Other than picking the soft target.
    If you want to suck some I.M.C. cock, don`t be shy!
    Just ask the man! he spent some time there, it`s OK,
    Be yourself............Oh OH, no, don`t do that, you haven`t invented that yet have you, you sad pile of shit.

5. timeforyumyums

timeforyumyums New Member

...an can you feel the love tonight?

Congrads on becoming a father...it was planned right or no?

------------------
    I look at my life and the way that is has gone and I just end up saying..."Why bother?"

6. allyourbasearebelongtous

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children:
    I beg to differ... most gamers are retards... now go back to playing quake you brain-dead quiff smell<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you are a perfect example of the kind of sociopath moron that abound here. You "beg to differ"? The only thing I hear you begging for is my tool in your mouth.

7. cleanergeezer

cleanergeezer New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by timeforyumyums:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Kinda, well you know how these things things go! shit, we put 9k into it so I guess it was as planned as can be, I.V.F. an` all...
    Thanks, things gonna be hard for a while! What`s new?

8. cleanergeezer

cleanergeezer New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by timeforyumyums:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now there`s something I wanted to ask, where is the chat for this "fug" stuff?

9. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by cleanergeezer:
    Ahh, nows there`s an excuse for not getting shitted whlie trying to type!
    Oh, while I`m here, "pinky69" you`re a sad ass-kissing wanna be, it don`t matter how many posts you have! It`s not a numbers game!
    Your worth should not be quantif`in "posts"
    You realy are missing the point!
    Try to ad something! Other than picking the soft target.
    If you want to suck some I.M.C. cock, don`t be shy!
    Just ask the man! he spent some time there, it`s OK,
    Be yourself............Oh OH, no, don`t do that, you haven`t invented that yet have you, you sad pile of shit.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I only asked IMC if he liked sticking needles through guys dicks...I...Like him don't like the idea of it...But in your case I would make an exception...And give you a Prince Albert for free...With the thickest knitting needle I can get my hands on...

No CO2 for you my boy!
    Now keep still you little fucker! Struggling will only make it worse for yourself...

------------------
    'fuckingstopalready'

10. Fugly

Fugly Administrator Staff Member Fugly Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by allyourbasearebelongtous:
    I've decided that there are about 2 individuals here with a shred of intelligence, and I am one of them.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So who's the other one? Is it Harlan?

------------------

11. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I hope your kid is fucking retarded.. I need a good laugh

12. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

you are a perfect example of the kind of sociopath moron that abound here. You "beg to differ"? The only thing I hear you begging for is my tool in your mouth.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Isn't there a new patch for you to download so you can get the power up and win the game? Loser

13. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by cleanergeezer:
    Kinda, well you know how these things things go! shit, we put 9k into it so I guess it was as planned as can be, I.V.F. an` all...
    Thanks, things gonna be hard for a while! What`s new?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children:
    I hope your kid is fucking retarded.. I need a good laugh<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

He's put 9k into it...That be a fucking expensive retard!

[This message has been edited by PinkorBrown69 (edited March 15, 2001).]

14. CecilBDemento

CecilBDemento New Member

posted March 14, 2001 05:25 PM
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I've decided that there are about 2 individuals here with a shred of intelligence, and I am one of them.

so tell me... you smart fucker you, why cant you have a name that makes grammatical sense. crack smokers are always the dumbest of the lot. if you want to get attention, get in line....your baby sister is almost done having my rusty tire iron shoved so far into her precious virgin rectum that her baby blue eyes now look like fish tanks, you should have been here - she asked for you. i promise people will notice you if you would just be so kind as to bend over....I have a splintery table leg that I have been dying to take for a test plunge. pull down your panties! it's time to feel some wood.

15. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fugly:
    So who's the other one? Is it Harlan?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I bet its thumping thighs, the drunk australian bunboy... just a guess...

16. Scrawine

Scrawine New Member

Now there`s something I wanted to ask, where is the chat for this "fug" stuff?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ooooooooooooo touchy subject! Don't ask

17. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

so tell me... you smart fucker you, why cant you have a name that makes grammatical sense. crack smokers are always the dumbest of the lot.

I believe that's a quote from an old nintendo game that was translated very badly. I forgot what it was called.

------------------
    Tag lines are for pussies.

18. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

19. Snooguns

Snooguns New Member

Will you listen to yourselves? "Oh I've come to the conclusion that there are only two intelligent ppl here", get out more you poofs and stop jerking off.

20. allyourbasearebelongtous

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Snooguns:
    Will you listen to yourselves? "Oh I've come to the conclusion that there are only two intelligent ppl here", get out more you poofs and stop jerking off. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

with a name loke SNOOGUNS I guarantee you are a fucking SNOODLER