A Tribute to Wanktard...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Nursey, Mar 7, 2002.

1. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Trainspotter1:
    Come on Nursey,you now you love to give head,remember that time you skull fucked a horse for half a lager??and sucked a dirty paki taxi driver off cus u never had the fare???Im sure you have it in you to give Thunder cats cheesed up knob some serious suction,so cut the bullshit and get it done and if your lucky you might get some fish & chips... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Stop behaving as if you know me just because Thundertwat has me on his msn IM list,you boring,patriotic nob.

2. Trainspotter1

Trainspotter1 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    Come come,Nursey , Your slutual behaviour that has accompanied you throughout your juvenile years and into your midlife,has made you the notorious slag that you are.Correct me if im wrong , I dont think that I would be far off the mark in saying that your MSN list has some of the most filthiest beasts , perverts, and of course, your punters added to it.You are quite welcome to apply to join my MSN.There is a very stringent vetting procedure and a one off joining fee, and of course a monthly subscription,oh and you must swallow,but I dont think that will be a problem for you.Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any further queries........

3. sweetninnocent

sweetninnocent New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    Everyone knows who you are Nursey you thick cunt. We've all read the Farmers Weekly article on pig shaggers and seen your photo.

4. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sweet'n'innocent:
    Everyone knows who you are Nursey you thick cunt. We've all read the Farmers Weekly article on pig shaggers and seen your photo.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Stop fantasising that i'm a fat,ugly,net curtained-council house dwelling,sexually degenerate pleb like you 'Sweet and Innocent'.
    Don't be bitter about my superior calibre.If you stopped being such a festering piece of shit when it comes to your eating,hygiene and sexuality,you'd be granted some respect too...not anything near as much as i command,but a little more than you presently receive - which is about as much respect as Spanky having freshly filled his pants with diorrhea gets.But it could be worse (think Duncenobber),at least you'll never be quite as pathetic as that,if its any consolation.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

6. thundercat_the_twat

thundercat_the_twat New Member

please dont put pics of little boys on here when u got fuckers like vagas and grapper arse about it will stir there loins and could spark off a rape or thoughts of snuff movies in there heads

7. Trainspotter1

Trainspotter1 New Member

God loves you,,,We all know you are suffering from depression brought on by puberty,so go and take a couple of amy triptylenes with your usual dose of prozac.Oh and by the way all those pots of glue your sniffing wont help,so get real and hurry up and leap off your 20 th floor hi rise balcony,,,,,,,,,,,

8. sweetninnocent

sweetninnocent New Member

9. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Fuck you.

10. thundercat_the_twat

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Friar Bitchicus Slapiticus:
    Fuck you.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hey prick,that animated shit is wearing a bit thin now.cunt,type more ffs cos if all u can do is send that daft fucking pic u might aswell finger ur arse cos i want u to feel the true ass hole u realy are.fuck arse animations cant replace witt

11. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

fuck you.

12. Trainspotter1

Trainspotter1 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Friar Bitchicus Slapiticus:
    fuck you.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah you sad fucking nonce case you are well past your sell buy date...

13. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Fuck you.

14. thundercat_the_twat

Fuck you.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

is that a picture of your dad with a greased finger ready to stick it up your arse? is his cock also well lubed for you.without that pic would you feel insecure like the twat you realy are? i suppose you need every tool you can lay your hands on cos you type a loads of fucking shit.that pic might of been funny the first time but now its just like a fools signature.i bet when you first used it you though you was clever and fugly members would give you respect and think you was in the NO,sorry bitch but i think its time you changed it.i suggest you place a pic of your mothers finger coverd in the brown shit from your nigger neighbours ass hole..that type of honesty will gain respect.now ffs change your style and lose that pic you boreing twat.you have posted so many times on here i suspect you are wheel chair bound and perminatly glued to your pc....or you have no fucking life at all.when you got your first star you done a wheely and masterbated shouting "mummy mummy bring the kleenex"

15. Trainspotter1

Trainspotter1 New Member

Nuf respec 2 the above,,,hehehehehehehehehehe

16. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Fuck you.

17. Disorder

Disorder New Member

hey prick,that animated shit is wearing a bit thin now.cunt,type more ffs cos if all u can do is send that daft fucking pic u might aswell finger ur arse cos i want u to feel the true ass hole u realy are.fuck arse animations cant replace witt

what, you bunch or vegetables think you're ALi G now huh?

this is all i need, three enlgish wiggers that skipped school. i cant take the pressure anymore.

18. thundercat_the_twat

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Disorder:

what, you bunch or vegetables think you're ALi G now huh?

this is all i need, three enlgish wiggers that skipped school. i cant take the pressure anymore.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

is it co`s iyzzzzzz black? give it up for my main man DISORDER HAHAHAHA OK CUNT YOU BACKED THE YANK UP...UR SUCK HOLEING IS DONE NOW FUCKOFF AGAIN FOR ANOTHER FEW WEEKS

19. thundercat_the_twat

BY THE WAY DISORDER..WE NO U CANT TAKE THE PRESSURE U LITTLE BITCH.GOT A GIRLFRIEND YET? TUT! TUT! NEVER MIND.....KEEP UP THE WANKING (I SUPPOSE RAPE IS AN OPTION U MAY WISH TO CONSIDER.....START WITH YOUR MOTHER COS SHE A GOOD FUCK )MAKE SURE THE SWEATY SLUT GETS A WASH FIRST THOUGH

20. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member