I have had three of these tonight so far....

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Ulfur Engil, Feb 18, 2003.

1. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by stymie:

Don't suppose they export this stuff?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You may actually need to fly over and buy it yourself. I doubt the Steel Reserve brewing folks would ever be willing to front the money to ship it.

But, if you want the experience, just pour yourself a pint of Castlemaine XXXX, and pour about half a pint of vodka on top of it, and then guzzle that down within a period of five minutes.

If you survive, you will then know exactly how I felt that night.

2. stymie

stymie New Member

I'll have to take your word for it ulf, That castlemain (to me) is disgusting. Maybe I'll try it with another brew, who knows. (xxxx is Australian for piss)

Anyway if you are up for a swap I'll send you some of our local brews, you gotta try some Old Peculiar.

3. TimBoaT

TimBoaT Member

I'm sure that this steel reserve tastes a lot like a black bullmax, which has the same alcoholic content and I'm sure a nice fucking pissy malted taste.. mmmm... grainy.

personally I can't blame you for turning to the strong stuff... with the crap beer they've got in the states... you might as well just take the stuff w/ the most alcohol content.

Then again Canada's not all that better.. but I feel we still have quite an edge.

4. PhingerPhuckin

PhingerPhuckin New Member

Ulfur Engil is a gangster!!!!
    (in reference to the Ripper tragity)
    MWA hahahah

5. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Is there something wrong with the side of your face?

6. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

Nah, I just needed to prop my head up, as I was too sauced to keep my neck straight on its own.

And to PhingerPhuckin: If I didn't die that night, then there is no way anything else in the world will kill me.

If you can manage after one hundred and sixty ounces of Steel Reserve, then consider yourself immortal, folks.

*Ulfur Engil has discovered the fountain of youth*

7. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Dubya sings...

*Big John keeps a changing befoe your very eyes
    One minute he's 40 the next he's 25....etc*

8. PhingerPhuckin

PhingerPhuckin New Member

heheh.
    To ul:
    Well i think i would condider you immortal.... if you smoked about 3 pounds of weed. ow.... my head hurts.

9. cardBOARD box homie

cardBOARD box homie New Member

i had an old english 40 oz once and its piss tase was so overwhelming i wanted to die.

10. chester grape

chester grape New Member

Is there something ... and I mean no disrespect here, honestly ... just a little sad about plonking yourself down in front of a webcam, by yourself, and getting stonkered?

I mean, I'll get as fucked-up and rat-arsed as the next fella (even YOU Ulfur), but I'd much rather do it down at my local with a pool cue in one hand and a pint glass in t'other.

Thoughts, anyone?

11. Cigarettes

Cigarettes New Member

Are you going to be drinking tonight?

Its Sunday here in C town.

12. chester grape

chester grape New Member

Pubs are open Sunday in the liberated area I come from.

Huh! And you Yanks are supposedly "free".

13. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by chester grape:
    Is there something ... and I mean no disrespect here, honestly ... just a little sad about plonking yourself down in front of a webcam, by yourself, and getting stonkered?

I mean, I'll get as fucked-up and rat-arsed as the next fella (even YOU Ulfur), but I'd much rather do it down at my local with a pool cue in one hand and a pint glass in t'other.

Thoughts, anyone?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, I wouldn't call it sad....the truth is that I actually do go out, but I often end up losing patience with people in general, and would just be more content to stay at home, where I can be left alone.

The only times I use the webcam is when something profoundly insane happens, like me drinking four of those giant bottles of lead-contaminated beer, (or the time I procured a bottle of Absinthe) and for the sake of posterity, I am compelled to record it.

I couldn't deprive you fine folks of my at-home memorable experiences, now could I?

14. SlaunchaMan

SlaunchaMan New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by chester grape:
    Is there something ... and I mean no disrespect here, honestly ... just a little sad about plonking yourself down in front of a webcam, by yourself, and getting stonkered?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Does it count if you pretend the guy in the webcam is someone else who happens to be your lifelong drinking buddy?

[ February 23, 2003: Message edited by: Slauncha Man ]

15. TimBoaT

TimBoaT Member

can I call you cousin "it"?