fuckin mad

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by tommy710, May 1, 2002.

1. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

i been visiting fugly for ages but never came in the forums i didnt think it get any worse lol fuckin briliant

2. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

Fuck you.

3. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

hey i gotta fuck you from cheesdawg lol i feel so special

4. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

how about a go fuck yourself from IMC?

5. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

And a fuck you in the ass from me to boot.

6. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

And a raping of your fat, negroid whore of a mother in every fold I mistake for her flour-laden twat (the only way I could ever find it among all of her jelloesque blubber) with a contaminated toilet brush.....right from me.

7. timeforyumyums

timeforyumyums New Member

Welcome to the family bitch....from MEEEEE!

8. fungus

fungus New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    fuckin briliant<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yu dum gizz guzling perch monkeye

9. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

aaahhhh thats fucking beautiful tht is the most touching welcome ive ever recieved,im glad i got someone insulting my mother but what about my dad aint he worth it???

10. cleanergeezer

cleanergeezer New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    aaahhhh thats fucking beautiful tht is the most touching welcome ive ever recieved,im glad i got someone insulting my mother but what about my dad aint he worth it???<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, now piss off.

11. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

hey look i found my first post,how much of a wanker was i back then?and no commenst about being a bigger wanker now cunts.

12. chester grape

chester grape New Member

Yer a bigger wanker now, cunt.

13. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by chester grape:
    Yer a bigger wanker now, cunt.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fuck you chester where was you when i joined your 12 months too late ya prick.

14. chester grape

chester grape New Member

I was reading all the other posts about what a penis you are, "Tom".

You're pretty slow on the uptake, aren't you? I'd have thought after twelve solid months of slogging through the forums, even a fuckstick like you would have stopped posting such newbie drivel.

Thanks for failing to meet my already incredibly low expectations.

Oh, what the hell ...

... cunt.

15. Nicodemus

Nicodemus New Member

Fuck you chester where was you when i joined your 12 months too late ya prick.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow, I was unaware of this Statute of Limitations on flaming.

I guess this means I'll never be able to tell you what a thorough waste of skin you are. Or how I begin viewing your posts (the ones I bother to read at any rate) with a complete absence of hope or expectation. And then somehow <no matter what the topic is> I usually end up trapped in this recurring daydream where I see your mother, holding you for the very first time. Her soft smile turns to a grimace as she kisses your forehead with a gentle, controlled wince, surveys the immediate area for prison guards and security cameras, and drops you on your head... down an elevator shaft.

What I find alarming is that it brings to light another of your many facets that I might have otherwise overlooked: You are probably just as ugly as you are stupid. I mean, judging from your verbal and cognitive capacities, the accompanying physical disfigurement must be uncommonly beastly. My heart goes out to you. And I want you to know, that if I'd been your mom, I would have saved you and the rest of the world from this life of pain, and just had an abortion to begin with.

But alas, it seems I will never get the opportunity to voice these concerns. Because sometimes this "freedom of speech" thing soes too far.

Because idiots aren't equipped to defend themselves, even when they ask for it by reviving an old thread that was shitty to begin with.

And because Tommy said so.

16. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Beautiful, just beautiful....*wipes away a bit of sand stuck in his eye*

17. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

cant think of fuck all to say to that.....................

18. kitana

kitana New Member

i been visiting fugly for ages but never came in the forums i didnt think it get any worse lol fuckin briliant<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i want to toss yer salad