newcomer

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by kinky-bitch, Feb 15, 2003.

1. kinky-bitch

kinky-bitch New Member

hello i am new to the fugly forums it was highly recommended by a friend

2. Trainspotter1

Trainspotter1 New Member

Is your mate fucking Brain dead????????????

3. kat

kat New Member

I fail to see the point of the introduction threads...why dont they just join into a conversation already in progress.....

4. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

you and your friend are fuckng stupid

5. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

You're all so fuckin mean, maybe she just wants to be friendly.
    Hiya kinky welcome to fugly, now the number one rule is if your a girl you gonna post a pic of your tits.
    Welcome to the nicest,kindest forum.We are all full of love and just waiting to share.

6. kinky-bitch

kinky-bitch New Member

yeh my friend is braindead and yes were fuckin stupid, thanks for such a warm welcome and maybe i will post a pic of my tits!

7. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

for some odd readson, oI feel like I want to kill you with a cynderblock. I could care less if you posted a pic of your tits or not

8. kat

kat New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited time:
    You're all so fuckin mean, maybe she just wants to be friendly.
    Hiya kinky welcome to fugly, now the number one rule is if your a girl you gonna post a pic of your tits.
    Welcome to the nicest,kindest forum.We are all full of love and just waiting to share.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

mwahahah, i still havent posted a pic of mine and ive been here for ages...waitasec...noones asked for one... i feel so unloved..

9. cardBOARD box homie

cardBOARD box homie New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lil_devil:

noones asked for one
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

post yer titties NOW.!

10. cardBOARD box homie

cardBOARD box homie New Member

11. Cuntry Skank

Cuntry Skank New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lil_devil:

mwahahah, i still havent posted a pic of mine and ive been here for ages...waitasec...noones asked for one... i feel so unloved..

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i haven't posted mine either

i think its like being fucked or beaten into a gang, if you show your tits you will always just be a ho, if you don't and can stay you are...well...um...a weirdo like the rest of fugly

of course for some reason everyone has always been nice to me here

12. kat

kat New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cuntry Skank:

i haven't posted mine either

i think its like being fucked or beaten into a gang, if you show your tits you will always just be a ho, if you don't and can stay you are...well...um...a weirdo like the rest of fugly

of course for some reason everyone has always been nice to me here
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

....i think id rather show my muguppies,rather than just be considered weird....
    but you know,as soon as we show them,then you might lose all their respect in the morning....waitaminute... RESPECT? on FUGLY???? my mistake....if i had pics of my boobies,id be sure to post them,alas i do not,so you will all have to do without seeing my wonderful 34c cleavage....

13. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

if she gets her tits out ill get my cock out,and please no comebacks about the size and disease.

14. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kinky-bitch:
    hello i am new to the fugly forums it was highly recommended by a friend<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Who your freind slapper??

15. kinky-bitch

kinky-bitch New Member

now now tommy that would be tellin

16. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kinky-bitch:
    now now tommy that would be tellin<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just fucking tell us you sad fat whore.

17. murraymckinlay

murraymckinlay New Member

chrissake, she's just got here and some ppl what her fuckin tits out...

so when we gonna see em, bitch?

18. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by snozzlefook:
    chrissake, she's just got here and some ppl what her fuckin tits out...

so when we gonna see em, bitch?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Jesus, another illiterate snot nosed 12 year old joins the forums, contributing fuck all with a sloping-forehead intellect to match. Cunt.

19. kinky-bitch

kinky-bitch New Member

tommy that wasnt very nice was it?!

20. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

tommy that wasnt very nice was it?!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why you having a go at me didnt you read snozzlefook and dubya's post??How come everyone has a go at me,and those 2 cunts always get away with it?