NAZI HOMO BITCHES

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by joeker, Jan 31, 2003.

1. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mambo:
    Let's see, Nursey, according to the latest statistics there are no more than 14.5 million Jews in the world, and about 250,000,000 Muslims.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I presume that's you poofter Doc after seeing your effeminate 'stroking of Dubyas hair' in this thread...back to the point...are all Muslims Arabs? Are all Arabs Muslim?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    It's apparent to anyone with even half a clue you're pretty fucking dim...but using the part of my education that had been achieved by about the age of ten i could easily hazard a guess that if all 250,000,000 Muslims that are spread accross the globe (including the twenty million that live in Indonesia)made up the Palestinian population, that no matter how much financial aid and 'weapons of mass destruction' the U.S. gave it's 'mad dog' we would be witnessing quite a different set of events.
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    I've met some...ok a couple..of honest, fair thinking (anti-zionist) Jews...but i'd have trouble trying to convince anyone with any knowledge of Jewish masonic type nepotism that that is by any means typical.

2. Mambo

Mambo New Member

Is it likely that Doc would be qualified to be a mambo? No, being a man, he couldn't you silly Nursey. I was just cluing Dubya that it was me, Morticia, from LOTF. I'm sure not being as DIM as you are, that he 'got it' when he read the post.

3. Doghead

Doghead New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mambo:
    Is it likely that Doc would be qualified to be a mambo? No, being a man, he couldn't you silly Nursey. I was just cluing Dubya that it was me, Morticia, from LOTF. I'm sure not being as DIM as you are, that he 'got it' when he read the post. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What's this?!? My little hothouse orchid was stroking Dubya? WELL! see if you get a dose of MY famous fireworks now, you hussy!
    C'mon, Doc, pitch in for the other team for once and steal Dubya away from that treacherous strumpet. I'm willing to forgive her if she remains relativly unsullied.

4. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Gosh...I feel wanted...

*Goes off to wash his lustruous, curly black hair in Laboratoire Garnier's Fructis shampoo so 'Ticia can carry on stroking*

5. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Is it likely that Doc would be qualified to be a mambo? No, being a man, he couldn't you silly Nursey. I was just cluing Dubya that it was me, Morticia, from LOTF. I'm sure not being as DIM as you are, that he 'got it' when he read the post. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well-thank fuck for that!!!I felt a bit rotten speaking to Doc like that!

6. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya:
    Gosh...I feel wanted...

*Goes off to wash his lustruous, curly black hair in Laboratoire Garnier's Fructis shampoo so 'Ticia can carry on stroking*
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oi!! Dubyaaaa!! Are you wot like ganna let yor it silly bint wot accuse me of being dimmer than you like wot!?!!

7. Mambo

Mambo New Member

Poor Nursey, you're really just misguided, not really a mean nazi homo bitch. The 82nd Airborne is now leaving to rid the world of your Uncle Saddam, so I guess that flag in your posts is gonna have to be changed out soon. Sometimes, like it or not, it's the right thing to go to war. I really hope that there are as few casualties as possible.
    Here's my opinion (I'm not a bitch): null

8. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Poor Nursey, you're really just misguided, not really a mean nazi homo bitch. The 82nd Airborne is now leaving to rid the world of your Uncle Saddam, so I guess that flag in your posts is gonna have to be changed out soon. Sometimes, like it or not, it's the right thing to go to war. I really hope that there are as few casualties as possible.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

(lol)...Tsssk! ....'Meow' yourself you condescending old crone!

9. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    Oi!! Dubyaaaa!! Are you wot like ganna let yor it silly bint wot accuse me of being dimmer than you like wot!?!! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nuffink is wot it ever is, maybe 'cos it wasn't in thu foorst plaice, and i'm a dimmer, no, I mean it's...oh...erm....at...

*rinses out his conditioner*

10. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

jesus dub.. your only supposed to leave it in for ten minutes

11. chester grape

chester grape New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR> Posted by Mambo:
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I love war, me. It's like sport, only the stakes are higher.

Anyone know where I can get an Iraq supporter's scarf and beanie?

12. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mitchybukes:
    jesus dub.. your only supposed to leave it in for ten minutes<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

it feels lank and lifeless now...how can I put the bounce back into my hair...anybody?