NAZI HOMO BITCHES

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by joeker, Jan 31, 2003.

1. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Son of Spam:
    So, do those eyebrows keep on going and link up somewhere on the back of your eggshell like head? And is it hard to breath through those tiny nostrils on that piggy nose? And what exactly is that fur collar hiding anyway?

Now show me your tits. I need another laugh.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

it's still interesting to see that the people who venture into attempting to rip apart a persons appearance hardly ever seem to venture as far as posting a pic of themselves..

what exactly are they hiding anyway?

btw.. jews are filthy conniving animals and no amount of scrubbing or masking with deoderant can ever change that

2. Doghead

Doghead New Member

I didn't ask to see your picture, Missy. Just ventured an opinion as to whether there was any hair on your teeth. Still don't know, since that Grand Canyonish gash that's located where other women have a mouth isn't opened wide enough to tell. Or wide enough to accomodate my dick, for that matter.
    Now since you've broken the ice(not to mention my glasses)why not go ahead and show us your tits? I had two fried eggs for breakfast and I'd like to relive the experience.

3. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

Ooooo pimp he wants to see your tits...go on gis us all a flash.

4. Doghead

Doghead New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited time:
    Ooooo pimp he wants to see your tits...go on gis us all a flash. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oops. Well, I did say that the bitch broke my glasses. Didn't realize I was talking to a different one.
    If he did show us his tits would we be able to discern any difference between them and Nursey's. And yes, I have taken any potential hair into account.

5. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Son of Spam:
    I didn't ask to see your picture<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I don't care what you asked for dirty kikefucker, but as anyone with a brain can see...no 'hair on my teeth'.
    So, do those eyebrows keep on going and link up somewhere on the back of your eggshell like head? And is it hard to breath through those tiny nostrils on that piggy nose? And what exactly is that fur collar hiding anyway?

Now show me your tits. I need another laugh.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I said to 'draw your own conclusions' speccy kikefuck, not 'make an embaressingly lame attempt to insult me using lots of idiotic questions'. And stop fantasising about seeing my 'fried eggs' little boy, it will only challenge your feeble masculinity to perceive anything but the most obvious version of the female form...only non-mentally restricted men with confidence in their masculinity can appreciate the charms of a slinky, small titted bitch... which is fine by me!

6. Doghead

Doghead New Member

Slinky! That's it! You do indeed resemble one of those thin wire toys that undulate and writhe when prodded, but to no discernable purpose.
    My 'conclusions' have at long last been drawn, but not without the assistence of your most helpful input. For that I offer my thanks.
    I also pledge that if in the future I find any need to question you no more than two questions will be presented at any one time, in consideration of your inability to handle three, or 'lots', as you put it, at a time.

7. Doghead

Doghead New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya:
    Oooooooooohhhhhh!

*sits back and waits for the fireworks*
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Looks like you're gonna have a long wait.

8. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Looks like you're gonna have a long wait.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, sorry Dubya but i really cannot be fucked with jewwy the jumpy flea boy.

9. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Slinky! That's it! You do indeed resemble one of those thin wire toys that undulate and writhe when prodded, but to no discernable purpose.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    My goodness! How will i ever live that one down!?!!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>My 'conclusions' have at long last been drawn, but not without the assistence of your most helpful input. For that I offer my thanks.
    I also pledge that if in the future I find any need to question you no more than two questions will be presented at any one time, in consideration of your inability to handle three, or 'lots', as you put it, at a time.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't want your 'thanks' you irrelevant, jumped up speccy turd...and i didn't say i couldn't handle answering your questions, i just refuse to waste my time answering such inane, lame shit.

10. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    Yes, sorry Dubya but i really cannot be fucked with jewwy the jumpy flea boy.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's OK, like a good apostle I shall await the return of my Queen....when she's ready to do battle once more...

*picks nose waiting for the heavens to part with a mighty tumultuous roar, as the winged chariot ....etc

11. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

A kike that wears glasses, afriad to post his pic? go figure.

You know, i have never seen one attractive kike woman, ever? I mean I saw one once, but then relized she converted to mary some hersel fuck with alot of money. No such thing as a 100% jew that is pretty...

P.S> anyone know why those fucks are soooo goddamned hairy?

12. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

the chosen chimps?

13. Doghead

Doghead New Member

Why would any of you assume I'm Jewish? Is it because anyone who tries to get a rise out of Nursey must be? And how likely is it that a Jew would refer to "Yid chicks" anyway?
    I realize that I've asked three questions, thus overtaxing the responsive powers of at least one of you, but my curiosity simply got the best of me.

14. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Why would any of you assume I'm Jewish? Is it because anyone who tries to get a rise out of Nursey must be? And how likely is it that a Jew would refer to "Yid chicks" anyway?
    I realize that I've asked three questions, thus overtaxing the responsive powers of at least one of you, but my curiosity simply got the best of me.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Like a little fucking yappy dog! I bet the big guys at school used to mold your glasses to your face to shut you up.
    I realise that my shameful lapse in assigning the correct verbal description of the type of numerical mass appropriated for quantities of three might cause a significant stir in the mind and perhaps a puny, eager stir in the trousers of one that feebley attempts to 'win flame points' in order to bolster their self esteem...even if those points are as empty and irrelevant as those 'scored' by pointing out someone's lack of attention to minor details...like glancing at a post and using the word 'lots' instead of 'several'...christ...it's like arguing with an intelligent version of Slackass ).

15. Mambo

Mambo New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    Most people with sense are 'out for themselves', Nursey. I assume that somewhere in the back of your noggin, you've a 'final solution' to the problem of the jewish race? No jews, no problem, right?

16. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mambo:
    Most people with sense are 'out for themselves', Nursey. I assume that somewhere in the back of your noggin, you've a 'final solution' to the problem of the jewish race? No jews, no problem, right?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ok...then that should read 'only out for their own kind...in an uncivilised, ignoble manner'. And maybe if you take your -ahem...{curls lip at the moronic 'sun reader' type term}...'noggin' out your feeble, weak ass and slap it vigorously around you might activate enough electrical current in your brain to grasp that in my opinion, it isn't all jews as such that are the problem...it's jews behaving like...well jews.. by creaming the world's wealth for themselves by devious, doglike means, thieving land in violation of world law and using emotional blackmail to justify mass murder and genocide. It is the jews who look down on the rest of the human race that are the problem...not the jews who are human but happened to be born jewish. Unlike a simpleton such as yourself, my *curls lip* ..'noggin' can cope with not just the black option versus the white option but of a whole multitude of shades of options in between. Exterminating the jews will only create a stinking oily cloud in the sky that i'd really rather be spared inhaling the gases of no (matter how diluted) and so the solution that most appeals to me is the valediction of Israel...they can go and impose themselves on people that gladly lick their ass and take orders from...such behaviour isn't in the Palestinians rich and proud heritage and never will be...and Israel knows it!

17. Mambo

Mambo New Member

Let's see, Nursey, according to the latest statistics there are no more than 14.5 million Jews in the world, and about 250,000,000 Muslims. Here are some slightly different statistics-http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/14275a.htm

Anyway, it seems all those Muslims must be big ass losers to have so many people and yet be outwitted by a few devious Jews on a little hunk of arid land.
    Some Jews are as awful as you seem to think all of them are: it's called human nature. I've met some sneaky lying crooked Arabs, but I would not describe the whole group as such.

18. Doghead

Doghead New Member

Doc stroked Dubya's hair? And I thought this place was dull. Did he do it LOTS of times or several?
    Yeah, I was just fucking with ya, Nursey. Looking for some of those famous fireworks. (And your elusive chins, of course.)
    Now how about being a sport and showing me those tits?

19. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

snigger...that's 'snicker' to you yankee biotch!

20. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

awwww.... group hug anyone?