Requiem for the Single Man

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Tojo Burbage, Feb 10, 2003.

1. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Alas, after several months of arguments, bickering, studious ignoring, back chatting, muttering, complaining, whinging and just plain 'fuckedoffness' my girlfriend and I have decided to part.

However, all is not lost as I'm buying myself a PS2 as a consolation prize and I wish her the best of luck. I don't have to hide my stash anymore at least.

Accordingly, I am now open to any offers of convergences or sexual offers (only from the female section of the planet obviously) and drug fuelled shenanigans of any description, as I able to travel freely without having a wailing harpie on my shoulder.

Thanks for listening.

2. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

It's a very bittersweet position....on the one hand, you long for that companionship, and all of the nice additions to it (sleeping with the woman, waking up with the woman, enjoying that first morning cup of coffee while still lounging in bed with the woman, etc...). But on the other hand, there is a great pleasure in being alone, especially if the woman you just split up with drove you fucking insane....the relieving silence is equivalent to having a hammered-in railroad spike pulled out of your asscheek after it has been causing you a long period of discomfort.

What to do....

3. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

Congratulations Dubya on your new found single life, i hope you spend the time wisely.

4. Cigarettes

Cigarettes New Member

How long have you two been together?

Well it does get better.

Keep a cool head man, don't go postal if you can't get laid for awhile.

5. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya:
    Alas, after several months of arguments, bickering, studious ignoring, back chatting, muttering, complaining, whinging and just plain 'fuckedoffness' my girlfriend and I have decided to part.

However, all is not lost as I'm buying myself a PS2 as a consolation prize and I wish her the best of luck. I don't have to hide my stash anymore at least.

Accordingly, I am now open to any offers of convergences or sexual offers (only from the female section of the planet obviously) and drug fuelled shenanigans of any description, as I able to travel freely without having a wailing harpie on my shoulder.

Thanks for listening.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You want me to have a word with my mom for you dubya im sure she'd come down and let you fuck her crazy if you get a bit anxious.

6. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cigarettes:
    How long have you two been together?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

2 and a bit years....

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    *sniffs* Thanks Tom I'm touched, but whilst I have a right hand and an imagination I shan't be podging any manc slappers...but I'm grateful for the offer anyways...

7. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ulfur Engil:
    ...But on the other hand, there is a great pleasure in being alone, especially if the woman you just split up with drove you fucking insane....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Amen to that brother...

Last night I made homemade beefburgers (she was a 'quasi-vegi') with 100% pure beef and Roquefort Cheese washed down with 2 bottles of Faustino V Rioja, smoked freely and watched the Bourne Identity on DVD....fucking heaven mate.

Feel like shit now....

8. theonlylivingboy

theonlylivingboy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya:
    Last night I made homemade beefburgers with 100% pure beef and Roquefort Cheese washed down with 2 bottles of Faustino V Rioja,
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That sounds like fucking heaven to me.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    Yeah, I'd bet you do

9. LushFemme

LushFemme New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ulfur Engil:
    It's a very bittersweet position....on the one hand, you long for that companionship, and all of the nice additions to it (sleeping with the woman, waking up with the woman, enjoying that first morning cup of coffee while still lounging in bed with the woman, etc...). <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The only thing good that comes from co-habitating is split rent and the sex anytime you want it... other then that you are stuck with doing (or not doing) the shit you normally do just to keep peace with the other person. I am all for a series of one night stands.. don't have to clean up after them, and they aren't there long enough to fuck up your credit or your furniture!

10. Mambo

Mambo New Member

Poor Dubya. Does this change in your life mean that your plans regarding a visit to an exotic destination ( where dwells my very close friend Morticia) are now off? I must say I think you have excellent taste in food and wine- that Faustini Y Rioja is one of my own favourites, and it doesn't pair well with tofu.

11. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mambo:
    Poor Dubya. Does this change in your life mean that your plans regarding a visit to an exotic destination ( where dwells my very close friend Morticia) are now off? I must say I think you have excellent taste in food and wine- that Faustini Y Rioja is one of my own favourites, and it doesn't pair well with tofu.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No mambo my old friend, it's still on as it has already been paid for, we shall just be travelling in a 'friends' capacity....and yes, that Faustino is a lovely drop isn't it?

Never rated tofu as a food group anyway....

12. Mambo

Mambo New Member

I have a feeling no matter how the personal situation turns out, that you will enjoy yourself immensely. Looking forward!

13. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I like being single most of the time, but sometime it sucks.