People SUCK

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by lifesucks, Feb 9, 2003.

1. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    Ignore the co-habitating bit. Thanks.

2. lifesucks

lifesucks New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    FUCK YOU LIFESUCKS!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

FUCK YOU TOMMY710!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR> Originally posted by pimpisdeadtome: love.... exciting and new
    come aboard.. we're expecting yoooooooo...
    fugly forum... soon we'll be making another post...
    fugly forum.. make sure to check out our friendly host..
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

::stares blankly:: Are you a fag?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    Nope, definetly not. Though I like his ideas... (The way you can tell I'm not him... I have a vagina. Just ask Ulfur Engil, he knows it well)

And to Dubya... thanks for the warm welcome, you cunt

3. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

Pimp's definitely no fag. He and Nursey are quite the item, actually....they're actually one of the most stable couples I have met. (He was just happening to sing a nice little variant on the "Love Boat" theme song)....Unlike the rest of us, who either are divorced, widowed of our own free will, or women just won't come near us, just because they misinterpret our charming pickup lines as homicidal impulses.

(Whoever thought saying to a beautiful woman, "Suck my dick or I'll open your skull with the claw of a hammer" could be such a turnoff? )

4. CancerBeans

CancerBeans Member

Lifesucks,

Before you kill yourself can you kill ut?

thanks

5. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

Baldy freak boy pops in for a dig then runs away again skirts hitched up so he doesn't trip over the delicate lace trimming.

6. Cigarettes

Cigarettes New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lifesucks:
    Hey fuckers. I'm new here, obviously. I hate all people, except Ulfur Engil, because he is my bitch. I also hate all people, especially men, women, blacks, whites, hispanics, the obese, people with eating disorders, gays, lesbians, straight people, old people, and children.

Now, for some added annoyance.

Have a shitty day, and remember that if you exist, I probably hate you.

--LifeSucks
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So you hate your self, right?

7. lifesucks

lifesucks New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by CancerBeans:
    Lifesucks,

Before you kill yourself can you kill ut?

thanks
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

First off I have no plans of killing myself. It would make my enemies too happy.

And I can't kill UT. Ask Ulfur Engil to do that, as he carries around a knife with him and I don't.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cigarettes:
    So you hate your self, right?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I would, but it's much easier to just be a hypocrite about it.

8. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lifesucks:
    And I can't kill UT. Ask Ulfur Engil to do that, as he carries around a knife with him and I don't.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Kill UT? No fucking way will that happen.

9. lifesucks

lifesucks New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ulfur Engil:
    Unlike the rest of us, who either are divorced, widowed of our own free will, or women just won't come near us, just because they misinterpret our charming pickup lines as homicidal impulses.

(Whoever thought saying to a beautiful woman, "Suck my dick or I'll open your skull with the claw of a hammer" could be such a turnoff? )
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You never say that to me, though it might just be that if you do, I'll whip you harder.

And the real reason women don't come near you is because they like their men looking like men, not like women.

Bitch.

10. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Ulfur should carry around AT LEAST one pistol, like I do

11. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

You know, I really should just break down and get one....as one guy I know here said, "A knife doesn't do a fucking bit of good in a gunfight!"

12. dominated

dominated New Member

You suck, my cock, that you do a lot mr. sucks. In fact it is your name.

13. TURDCHOMPER

TURDCHOMPER New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Shaved and enslaved:
    You suck, my cock, that you do a lot mr. sucks. In fact it is your name.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Jesus Christ..another idiot that confirms we need a Forum FAQ

14. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Shaved and enslaved:
    You suck, my cock, that you do a lot mr. sucks. In fact it is your name.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

This, coming from a faggot who resorted to making multiple aliases just to give himself a high rating...