People SUCK

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by lifesucks, Feb 9, 2003.

1. lifesucks

lifesucks New Member

Hey fuckers. I'm new here, obviously. I hate all people, except Ulfur Engil, because he is my bitch. I also hate all people, especially men, women, blacks, whites, hispanics, the obese, people with eating disorders, gays, lesbians, straight people, old people, and children.

Now, for some added annoyance.

Have a shitty day, and remember that if you exist, I probably hate you.

--LifeSucks

2. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

Aww.....I feel all warm and fuzzy, just like a cozy maggot in a moldy apple.

3. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

o happy day.. blah

4. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ulfur Engil:
    Aww.....I feel all warm and fuzzy, just like a cozy maggot in a moldy apple. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you been hitting the cider again?

5. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

Yup...maggoty cider...it's kind of like the worm in tequila, except that it is still squirming (and it really doesn't hlep the flavor that much at all).

6. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

free protein though

7. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

I guess...and, my tapeworm will have some company.

8. lifesucks

lifesucks New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ulfur Engil:
    I guess...and, my tapeworm will have some company.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I didn't see a tape worm last night, biotch.

9. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

Well, you weren't looking up my ass far enough....I'll mail you some of the larvae next time I hit the crapper. How does that sound?

10. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I think you're talking more along the lines of a pinworm...

11. lifesucks

lifesucks New Member

Well, you weren't looking up my ass far enough....I'll mail you some of the larvae next time I hit the crapper. How does that sound?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's only because I was too busy sticking a foot long sausage up your ass, bitch.

But you can show me tomorrow night when you come over.

12. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

Tapeworms have them, too. It's just us humans are more prone to pinworms (thank God I have never had either in real life...that would just be fucking bad..).

13. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Little kids get pinworms. I was afraid I had them once... that or hemorrhoids... went to the doctor, he stuck his fist up my ass and told me I had neither. Turned out it was just irrated from the one and only time I got fucked in the ass.

14. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

It was irritated too.

15. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lifesucks:
    That's only because I was too busy sticking a foot long sausage up your ass, bitch.

But you can show me tomorrow night when you come over.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You wish....I'll fucking dump Liquid-Plumbr into your twat the next time I see you.

By the way, this is "LifeSucks", everyone. Say hello.

16. lifesucks

lifesucks New Member

You wish....I'll fucking dump Liquid-Plumbr into your twat the next time I see you.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You say that, but you're the one that keeps coming back for more, babe. Who's the one with the handcuffs on? Yeah, that's you. And the one with the whip... that's me.

Bitch

17. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

love.... exciting and new
    come aboard.. we're expecting yoooooooo...
    fugly forum... soon we'll be making another post...
    fugly forum.. make sure to check out our friendly host..

18. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

FUCK YOU LIFESUCKS!

19. Nicodemus

Nicodemus New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lifesucks:
    Hey fuckers. I'm new here, obviously. I hate all people, except Ulfur Engil, because he is my bitch. I also hate all people, especially men, women, blacks, whites, hispanics, the obese, people with eating disorders, gays, lesbians, straight people, old people, and children.

Have a shitty day, and remember that if you exist, I probably hate you.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cliff? Cliff Yablonski??

20. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

...By the way, this is "LifeSucks", everyone. Say hello.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hello. My name is Dubya. I have no children, I am divorced and currently co-habitating. I have travelled extensively.

I like drugs but I dislike hard work. I am 6ft tall, weigh 16st and I like women. My hobbies include rugby and pubs. I am a graphic designer.

Yesterday instead of Sunday dinner I bought a gramme of coke and and half an ounce of skunk. I shall continue in this vein until I die.

Al the best and welcome.