Micheal Jackson

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by tommy710, Feb 4, 2003.

1. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

Who else saw that daft cunt on tv last night?Fuck me you yanks are ace,only in america lol.

2. sexc

sexc New Member

and i thought i was a freak. this bitch is worse. what sort of 44 year old man takes kids to bed with him? i mean, it's ok if you are like IMC and luring them to bed to kill them, taking them to bed because you "love them" is just scary!

3. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Whore of Babylon:
    and i thought i was a freak. this bitch is worse. what sort of 44 year old man takes kids to bed with him? i mean, it's ok if you are like IMC and luring them to bed to kill them, taking them to bed because you "love them" is just scary!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Finnaly, someone who appriciates my art... *burps*...

4. chester grape

chester grape New Member

Okay, I think it's time I finally came clean (if you'll excuse the pun).

I am Michael Jackson. This "chester grape" thing is just a front I use to lure nubile young boys to Neverland.

Out of love. Purely out of love.

It's natural, it's quite charming . It's not sexual. I just fondle them a bit, that's all. In a kind, non-sexual sort of way.

And I never had plastic surgery. Well once, but that's it. Just the twice, as I said.

5. trsam

trsam New Member

*grabs at his nuts with one hand*

*screams*

*moonwalks out of view*

*crowd goes wild*

whats the difference between michael jackson and a shopping bag? One is white, made of plastic and dangerous for little kids to play with.. the other you carry your shopping home in...

6. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

I'm sorry I'm going to have to take issue with this topic, I thought he came across as a very anchored, stable individual with a loving family and a solid family background....

The fact that he likes to climb trees makes him a 'good egg' in my book and his viewpoints on childcare in the home where relevant and concise.

Also, let's be honest who hasn't had a little bit of facial reconstruction...whether it's getting your face stoved behind the local pub on a Saturday night or just a little nasal reconstruction because it's difficult to breathe?

So let's just cut Mr Jackson some slack, he's one of the nicest kiddy fondling, monkey wanking, moon walking wiggers i've ever met.

*mental note to self : lay of the doves for a while*

7. trsam

trsam New Member

love will find a way huh

8. lifesucks

lifesucks New Member

Michael Jackson is a freak. I wonder why kind of lies he tells himself to make himself believe otherwise. From what I could tell, he reads stories and gives warm milk to 13 year old boys... umm... aren't they too old for that anyway?

::shudders::

Once I was in a music store, and I see a magazine kinda far off. I glance at it, and think "That's one fucking ugly women." I look closer... it's Michael Jackson. Not cool.

I think all you fuckers should start a fund to raise money to get someone to assasinate that bastard.

9. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lifesucks:
    Michael Jackson is a freak. I wonder why kind of lies he tells himself to make himself believe otherwise. From what I could tell, he reads stories and gives warm milk to 13 year old boys... umm... aren't they too old for that anyway?

::shudders::

Once I was in a music store, and I see a magazine kinda far off. I glance at it, and think "That's one fucking ugly women." I look closer... it's Michael Jackson. Not cool.

I think all you fuckers should start a fund to raise money to get someone to assasinate that bastard.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If your so bothered dude why not go stalk the cunt,route threw his bins and climb his trees.

10. lifesucks

lifesucks New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    If your so bothered dude why not go stalk the cunt,route threw his bins and climb his trees.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Umm... because while I hate him, I am a stalker. And lazy.