*Grindning teeth in a state of rage*

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Ulfur Engil, Feb 7, 2003.

1. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

Right next to my apartment building, there is this private facility where they tend to a bunch of adult retards. Now, normally, I never see or hear them (except for the occasion when one of them sets fire to something and the fire trucks all pull up), but right now, one of them is out in the back parking lot with an attendant, and he is just making so much fucking noise right now....

Imagine this loud, semi-shrill "UUUUUHHHHHHHHHUUUUUHHHHHH......HHHAAAAAAAAAUUUUUHHHHHUUUUUUHHHHHHUUUUUUUUHUHHHHHHHHHHHHHH (ad nauseam)"

I am about to hurl a fucking brick at this retard's head if he doesn't fucking shut up in the next few minutes.

2. Cigarettes

Cigarettes New Member

Throw away!

3. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

Thank God...they dragged his filthy, slobbering ass back inside.
    *Drops brick on the floor*

4. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

my brother used to have bottle bums in the alley next to his apartment that would go through the garbage at all hours of the night and wake him up.- until he glued rat traps to the empty beer bottles... perhaps you could tie a hotdog to a string and lure the tards away then suffocate them when you catch them. i hear tards are really loving and affectionate though. perhaps you can just hug them to death.

5. kitana

kitana New Member

*drools n waddles n hops around*
    weee're oootay ass looong asss weeeee taaake errr med-isins

6. Alien Probe

Alien Probe New Member

Ahh, I fondly remember when we had a community outreach program for the 'tards. They'd come to work and do simple repetitive chores, and usualy do them wrong. It would take us hours to fix the crap they screwed up.

What I remember most is that the drooling Girl tards that couldn't talk would give GREAT head. And of course, they'd never tell!

And even if they did, Who'd believe them??

AP

7. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

Someone post that pic of the tard getting his award cos that was fucking funny.

8. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

9. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ratilla the hun:
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

it's corky from life goes on. that was one classy tard.

10. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I still love tha tone episode where his dad gets a gun, and he feels threatened by one of them "darkies" and "accidently" shoots said knee-grow...

11. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

How about that episode where he burns his dad's restaurant down? Or better yet, when he is getting chased by coyotes in the woods?

Seeing a retard run and scream for his life in slow motion is pretty entertaining...

12. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

You know, just because most of you weren't born mentally challenged, don't think for a second that you're fucking safe. With one simple act, ie: over correcting the steering wheel... you could be drooling all over your tropical shirt and having someone wipe your ass for the rest of your life. Ponder that...

Have a nice day.

13. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

Well, shit, whay didn't you say it was that easy???
    *Goes for a reckless evening drive*

14. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Laugh now, drool later.

15. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

Well, if I do become a drooling retard, I promise I'll let you spoon feed me sometime. (Besides, how the hell can I physically be able to say no?)

16. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Aren't you supposed to be driving at high speeds right now?

17. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    Aren't you supposed to be driving at high speeds right now? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

a high rate of speed

Fucking retard.

18. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

I actually don't even own a car....I will just have to resort to jumping in front of the first trolley that passes by.

19. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

There are plenty of other ways to become mentally handicapped. Have you ever tried falling down some stairs?

20. battlesausage

battlesausage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ratilla the hun:
    my brother used to have bottle bums in the alley next to his apartment that would go through the garbage at all hours of the night and wake him up.- until he glued rat traps to the empty beer bottles... perhaps you could tie a hotdog to a string and lure the tards away then suffocate them when you catch them. i hear tards are really loving and affectionate though. perhaps you can just hug them to death.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thank you. Some kids in my neighborhood go through all the recycle bins looking for beer bottles. I tried gluing broken glass to the bottles but now the little fuckers wear gloves. That mousetrap idea is good. I also have been freezing paintballs to fire at them if they do it at night.