Can someone please tell me...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Clydie Scope, Mar 12, 2001.

1. Clydie Scope

Clydie Scope New Member

Why in the fuck do fat women get their belly buttons pierced??

Who in the hell is gonna see it??

Do they charge extra for the scaffolding, heavy lifting gear and sometimes mining equipment required for such a feat??

The poor bastard that is employed to go routing around in the rolls of suet dough to find the bloody thing....let alone pierce it...deserves to receive danger money.

------------------
    I can headfuck with the best!

2. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

DUNNO...But reading your post has put some awful images in my head and I feel quite ill now...Thanks for that Clydie...

3. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I see them.. I do said piercings, and no I don't charge extra.... fat girls need loving too

4. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children:
    I see them.. I do said piercings, and no I don't charge extra.... fat girls need loving too<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah...And there's so much more to love...

5. Fecal Leaker

Fecal Leaker New Member

fat chicks r the BEST FUCK u will ever have.

------------------
    I'm a VAGITARIAN

6. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fecal Leaker:
    fat chicks r the BEST FUCK u will ever have.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

"I'm told fat chicks have tight pussies,but if you put enough meat in the grand canyon it'll be a tight motherfucker too."

Jay Hickman rip

------------------
    Tag lines are for pussies.

7. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PinkorBrown69:
    Hey!IMC...Do you do ALL piercings? Like Geisha's, Prince Albert's ect...And if you do..Do you actually enjoy it???<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

PA's and GEICHE, yes I do them but the only part i enjoy is the cash....

8. Silent But Deadly

Silent But Deadly New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fecal Leaker:
    fat chicks r the BEST FUCK u will ever have.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thats the beauty of it you can fuckum everynight of the week and never fuckum in the same spot twice!

Just like mopeds......

9. Clydie Scope

Clydie Scope New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children:
    I see them.. I do said piercings, <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Respect to you IMC.

I never was a great fish lover....but I suppose it would help put me off cheese if I had a cholesterol problem.

------------------
    I can headfuck with the best!

10. Cur67

Cur67 New Member

If you get bored with fucking a fat chick , you flip the bitch over and mash the pimples on her ass.

***Nothing Sacred No One Spared***

11. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

Hey!IMC...Do you do ALL piercings? Like Geisha's, Prince Albert's ect...And if you do..Do you actually enjoy it???