rug burns?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Cuntry Skank, Feb 1, 2003.

1. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    whats with the flower fetish imc?i knew i was right about the notepad and living at your mommys and if you like ill change my name to sparky if that makes you feel better you sad obsessed paranoid fucking idiot.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

my flower fetish involes puting them on your grave, thats all.. and renting from your mommy is different than living with your mommy.don't be mad Just because mine can afford to buy a few houses to rent, I mean with your mom being a dirty crackwhore and all. also no need to change your name, we all know you are sparky

2. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children:
    my flower fetish involes puting them on your grave, thats all.. and renting from your mommy is different than living with your mommy.don't be mad Just because mine can afford to buy a few houses to rent, I mean with your mom being a dirty crackwhore and all. also no need to change your name, we all know you are sparky<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Whats this WE ALL shit??theres only you thinks im sparky and you seem to accuse almost everyone that joins of being a former member which only goes to prove how fucking paranoid you are you sad tosser please dont try and drag anyone else down with you dickhead,i dont even know who this sparky is as he was here before i was,all i know is he likes mettalica and he either really pissed you off(which is cool in my book) or that your quite abit in love with,in any case imc its getting fucking old fast,either grow up or shut the fuck up cos no one but you is interested prick.

3. Cuntry Skank

Cuntry Skank New Member

you know this thread was supposed to be about the rug burn on my forehead and the fact my leg was molested by wiggers

not about tommy thinking imc is in love with him

which btw i may be willing to share him with rat but tommy needs to back the fuck off

4. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

Dont you think the fact that you have rug burn on your forehead would indicate that more than your leg was molested?

5. Cuntry Skank

Cuntry Skank New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by canine_STD:
    Dont you think the fact that you have rug burn on your forehead would indicate that more than your leg was molested?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i think i remember taking a nose dive off a chair

and my face was buried in the smelly carpet when i woke up

see i have convinced myself only my leg was molested

i will not hear otherwise

lugging ears: la la la im not listening la la la

6. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

well of course your face was burried in the carpet when you woke up, with the amount of drugs they spiked you with you were dead weight. They are hardly gonna pick you up afterwards.
    Besides, as they're backshuffling you on the floor, your limp dead-like body is gonna be flopped out on the floor, it would be impossible for them to stop your forehead rubbing on the carpet.
    And the reason his load was on your leg? Easy, if he got you pregnant you could prove the rape from the babies dna, so he withdrew.
    Think about it, they're wiggers, they wanna be black. What's more black than gang raping a white girl?

7. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children:
    nope, 28 not 45, no idea what national health glasses are, they must be some limey thing, never wear a raincoat, but I do carry a small notebook with me, and I rent a house from my "MOM" which is short for mother, as where mum is short for crsanthmum the flower...

now go fuck yourself sparky
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh dear have i upset you again??and whats with the flower fetish imc?i knew i was right about the notepad and living at your mommys and if you like ill change my name to sparky if that makes you feel better you sad obsessed paranoid fucking idiot.

8. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by canine_STD:
    Dont you think the fact that you have rug burn on your forehead would indicate that more than your leg was molested?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You reckon she's not telling us about the stretched panty elastic and the multi-coloured globs of man sauce deposited in her gusset then Canine?

You may have a point....

9. Cuntry Skank

Cuntry Skank New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya:
    You reckon she's not telling us about the stretched panty elastic and the multi-coloured globs of man sauce deposited in her gusset then Canine?

You may have a point....
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

my thong was where i left it and clean

but i have a question about "multi-coloured" man sauce

how many fucking colors does it come in???

10. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cuntry Skank:
    you know this thread was supposed to be about the rug burn on my forehead and the fact my leg was molested by wiggers

not about tommy thinking imc is in love with him

which btw i may be willing to share him with rat but tommy needs to back the fuck off
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dont worry he's all yours.

11. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cuntry Skank:
    ....how many fucking colors does it come in???<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It depends on what you've been eating, if you have a diet that consists mostly of red meat your sperm can be a light yellow, also red wine affects the colour, as does wheat and dairy products....one day you're sperm can be a lustruous white gloss the next day it can be a thin clear liquid...

Do I speak the truth fellas?

12. Cuntry Skank

Cuntry Skank New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya:
    It depends on what you've been eating, if you have a diet that consists mostly of red meat your sperm can be a light yellow, also red wine affects the colour, as does wheat and dairy products....one day you're sperm can be a lustruous white gloss the next day it can be a thin clear liquid...

Do I speak the truth fellas?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you are talking a variance of shades of splooge

not color differences like a bag of skittles

13. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

you are talking a variance of shades of splooge...not color differences like a bag of skittles<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's correct, however the skittles analogy is perfectly valid....hee hee

14. LushFemme

LushFemme New Member

Gives new meaning to "Taste the rainbow" however, any connection to rainbows and dicks is a risky one!