rug burns?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Cuntry Skank, Feb 1, 2003.

1. Cuntry Skank

Cuntry Skank New Member

i woke up this morning my face planted in carpet that smelled faintly of cigars, piss, and tacos

i have a small patch of rug burn on my forehead

i think that stuff on the leg of my jeans is splooge

the only person left in the trailer was this little greasy wigger with fucked up teeth

he just kept shrugging his shoulders and trying to feed me half cooked scrambled eggs till i puked in the kitchen sink and left

that is the last time i go home with guys from a 7-11

is it ok to gargle with paint thinner?

2. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

Maybe you should move in with Dwaine....it sounds safer.

3. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

yeah just worry about waking up with the corpse of some hooker I got the night before...

4. Cuntry Skank

Cuntry Skank New Member

luckily after a shower and inspection of my undies i think it was just my leg

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children:
    yeah just worry about waking up with the corpse of some hooker I got the night before...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

if you think you will have energy for hookers with me around than you are the man

fuckin or killin em

5. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cuntry Skank:
    luckily after a shower and inspection of my undies i think it was just my leg

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You weren't supposed to swallow the paint thinner...

6. kitana

kitana New Member

CS: u were drinking right? didnt u read that post on alcohol?

7. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cuntry Skank:
    i woke up this morning my face planted in carpet that smelled faintly of cigars, piss, and tacos

i have a small patch of rug burn on my forehead

i think that stuff on the leg of my jeans is splooge

the only person left in the trailer was this little greasy wigger with fucked up teeth

he just kept shrugging his shoulders and trying to feed me half cooked scrambled eggs till i puked in the kitchen sink and left

that is the last time i go home with guys from a 7-11

is it ok to gargle with paint thinner?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lay off the mohawk vodka woman, christ...

8. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children:
    yeah just worry about waking up with the corpse of some hooker I got the night before...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Even with all this big talk imc comes out with (or inspite of it) i reckon he's about 45 wears national health glasses never goes anywhere without his raincoat and notepad and still lives with his mum.

9. Cuntry Skank

Cuntry Skank New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GreenAppleSplatters:
    Lay off the mohawk vodka woman, christ...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i don't think it was the alcohol

the weed smelled like shit and mint and rubbing alcohol

and i remember sliding to the floor real real real real slow

10. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

i don't think it was the alcohol

the weed smelled like shit and mint and rubbing alcohol

and i remember sliding to the floor real real real real slow
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It sounds like you were smoking "water" (pot soaked in formaldehyde). That will turn you into a fucking mess.

11. Cuntry Skank

Cuntry Skank New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ulfur Engil:
    It sounds like you were smoking "water" (pot soaked in formaldehyde). That will turn you into a fucking mess.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

once the nausea passed i felt fine the next day

just very very dirty

12. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

Yup...that's probably it.

"Water" is mostly used by blacks who are too poor/lazy to buy PCP to lace their pot...but, whiggers would obviously engage in this, too (as there seemed to be a lot of those around that night).

13. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

water sucks, there is one even further, you coat parsley in PCP, then dip it in embalming fluid, its called "wet"

14. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    Even with all this big talk imc comes out with (or inspite of it) i reckon he's about 45 wears national health glasses never goes anywhere without his raincoat and notepad and still lives with his mum.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

nope, 28 not 45, no idea what national health glasses are, they must be some limey thing, never wear a raincoat, but I do carry a small notebook with me, and I rent a house from my "MOM" which is short for mother, as where mum is short for crsanthmum the flower...

now go fuck yourself sparky

15. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

water sucks, there is one even further, you coat parsley in PCP, then dip it in embalming fluid, its called "wet"<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fuck that, i'll stick me 100% all-natural guaranteed couch inducing stinky additive-free god's intended if you don't mind.

Where do you buy embalming fluid btw?

16. LushFemme

LushFemme New Member

Its really not that hard to come by… If you go to the University, most life science departments have it in steady and easily accessible supply, unless of course you are above thieving it. Or you could just go shag your local mortician for a few bottles…

17. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by LushFemme:
    ...Or you could just go shag your local mortician for a few bottles… <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Even I have to draw the line somewhere!

18. LushFemme

LushFemme New Member

Yeah... But who would have thought the same guy I made out with in high school would make such a career choice... to think he once fondled my breasts, and now he touches dead people!

PS, I was only offering a suggestion on how to actually come into possestion of said substance...

19. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by LushFemme:
    ... to think he once fondled my breasts, and now he touches dead people!...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I find that post strangely erotic....

20. Cuntry Skank

Cuntry Skank New Member

water sucks, there is one even further, you coat parsley in PCP, then dip it in embalming fluid, its called "wet"<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

remind me not to smoke anything you give me