here's a date for Prince Charming the rock star...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by I HATE NAGGERS, Mar 11, 2001.

1. I HATE NAGGERS

I HATE NAGGERS New Member

2. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

christ, you had to post my little brothers page didnt you?./... On a serious note, I forgot about old cryptie... I used to herass him all the time On ICQ... you know the one pic where he is in front of a grave in panties? I told him that was my grandad, and I was going to kill his punk ass... I think he got scared

3. I HATE NAGGERS

4. Silent But Deadly

Silent But Deadly New Member

5. Silent But Deadly

Silent But Deadly New Member

--with tear in eye---

shes beautiful

6. Incestuous Necrophiliac

Incestuous Necrophiliac New Member

but you know he's not gay. Being someone's bitch does not make you gay.

7. Fecal Leaker

Fecal Leaker New Member

yes it does

8. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I will try to find his ICQ number so you kids can send him death threats

9. Thorny_Wench_Rose

Thorny_Wench_Rose New Member

is this chickdude into death? I'm not sure he made it clear....can someone varify that he is into death, it would be so much appreciated..........

10. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children:
    I will try to find his ICQ number so you kids can send him death threats<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ICQ # 9041124
    thats the one he's got on that page there...

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Thorny_Wench_Rose:
    is this chickdude into death? I'm not sure he made it clear....can someone varify that he is into death, it would be so much appreciated..........<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i dunno... it would seem that way...
    why? do you fancy helping him make a wish come true and be dead...
    want any help... if i can't make it to michigan IMC and IHN'll give ya a hand...

doncaster prison?? what like yorkshire doncaster??.....

11. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by -po0p:
    SHIT ! ! ! either that is an ugly ugly man or an ugly ugly woman. i think im going to puke.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ugly ugly thing will suffice

12. Thorny_Wench_Rose

Yes Doncaster as in Yorkshire Doncaster and no i didn't fancy the guy i was just wondering if he was my long lost dad....its been a along fucking search............

13. Thorny_Wench_Rose

p.s pimp i say we murder the mother fucker, it looks like hes been wishing and we need to grant that wish.....im not serving time for fuck all ya know

14. Skully

Skully New Member

The real kicker is, this fruitcake's 38 fucking years old! Driving a forklift in full Goth regalia! Serious fucking problems here...

15. I HATE NAGGERS

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Skully:
    The real kicker is, this fruitcake's 38 fucking years old! Driving a forklift in full Goth regalia! Serious fucking problems here...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If I had to work with him I would beat his ass on a regular basis just for making me look at his faggoty ass in fishnet...

16. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I bet he has had his ass beaten once or twice at work... I bet he asks people shit like "Hey wanna come to my house this weekend? have a few drinks, take a few pictures?"

17. -po0p

-po0p New Member

SHIT ! ! ! either that is an ugly ugly man or an ugly ugly woman. i think im going to puke.