star trek

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by tommy710, Jan 8, 2003.

1. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

has anyone seen star trek nemisis yet i saw it and im still in a state of shock data dead??? i dont think you'll be hearing off me anyh more im gonna go kill myself cos i cant carry on in a world without data.bye

2. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

you motherfucker!!

3. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

eeerrr pimp a few kind words wouldnt go amiss right now dude.

4. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

"has anyone seen star trek nemisis yet"

not yet tommy but i want to..

"i saw it and im still in a state of shock data dead???"

thank you very much for telling me, and depriving me of experiencing this shocking thing..

"i dont think you'll be hearing off me anyh more im gonna go kill myself cos i cant carry on in a world without data.bye"

please do this before you ruin any other movies for me

5. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

oh yeh sorry about that dude,but you almost get so councilor trois tits so look forward to that.

6. sexc

sexc New Member

fuckin trekkies

7. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

toomy you are a useless cockgobbler.. thank you for fucking up this movie for me you worthless shit stain

8. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Hmmm... I think tommy might be bullshitting here. Whenever they do something in the 'Star Trek universe' they have historians that research every episode/movei/book/etc, making sure everything fits together and that nothing contradicts an earlier storyline.

In the series "Voyager," which, if I'm not mistaken, takes place after "The Next Generation" - there were numerous references to "Data," and I recall one episode in particular where he is referred to as still being 'alive.' Captain Janeway is talking to some alien guest on their ship about the holographic computer-generated doctor, and she mentions "A sentient android" that is still a member of Starfleet by the name of "Data."

Unless they set this movei at some point in the future, after the Voyager series launched, it wouldn't fit together - but then again, what the fuck do I know?

9. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

well lomo.. voyager was set on a ship that was 70,000 light years away from the alpha quadrant that was incommunicado... and data was still alive when they were booted to the delta quadrant- but then again what the fuck do i know?

10. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

All I know, whether Data dies or not, is that Tommy deserves a spank for spilling the fucking beans in the first place!

Then again what the fuck do I care? I've got drugs...

11. sexc

sexc New Member

not that i really care but ya all rite tommy shouldnt have spoiled the plot. makes you wanna go out and shoot a film critic dun it?

12. sexc

sexc New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children:
    No, not really/// makes me want to go out and shoot a shitty webmaster.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

so what if i dont finish it ever? what the fuck do u care? u worry too much, dwaine.

13. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

no, I don't worry enough... at least you spelt my name right

14. sexc

sexc New Member

hey im not totally stupid, just mostly.

15. Cigarettes

Cigarettes New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    has anyone seen star trek nemisis yet i saw it and im still in a state of shock data dead??? i dont think you'll be hearing off me anyh more im gonna go kill myself cos i cant carry on in a world without data.bye<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Tommy you ass!!!! Did you learn to be stupid or were you born that way?!?!?!

DAMN IT!!!

No they're going to bring him back I know they will. AND DAMN IT TOMMY YOU BETTER NOT TELL US HOW DATA DIES!!!!!

16. thejohnboy

thejohnboy New Member

Is Data the Robot?
    Doesn't he have AIDS?
    Or was that another star trek i saw.
    "Sore Wreck" i think it was called.

17. thejohnboy

thejohnboy New Member

Oh no hold on, that was "Happy Days"
    excuse me.

18. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Whore of Babylon:
    not that i really care but ya all rite tommy shouldnt have spoiled the plot. makes you wanna go out and shoot a film critic dun it?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, not really/// makes me want to go out and shoot a shitty webmaster.

19. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

No they're going to bring him back I know they will. AND DAMN IT TOMMY YOU BETTER NOT TELL US HOW DATA DIES!!!!![/B][/QUOTE]

He gets blown up.

20. Cigarettes

Cigarettes New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    No they're going to bring him back I know they will. AND DAMN IT TOMMY YOU BETTER NOT TELL US HOW DATA DIES!!!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

He gets blown up.[/B][/QUOTE]

AAAHHHH!!!! FUCK!

I hate you Tommy.............