See I find this more sick than little ol fugly...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Silent But Deadly, Feb 21, 2001.

1. Silent But Deadly

Silent But Deadly New Member

But not just any pie will do...
    Im remembering the pussy speech from Dusk till Dawn.....best pussy is the gnawgahide pussy...yumm my favorite!

------------------

2. Silent But Deadly

3. acidsmokinmuthafukinmarin

acidsmokinmuthafukinmarin New Member

the fuck is up with that picture!? she's fucking fat! Jezus. thats not fucking right....

------------------
    um....?

4. Scrawine

Scrawine New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by acidsmokinmuthafukinmarin:
    the fuck is up with that picture!? she's fucking fat! Jezus. thats not fucking right....

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Fat? Fucking Fat? are you for real?

5. Silent But Deadly

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by acidsmokinmuthafukinmarin:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And Im assuming you weigh 80 pounds soaking wet with bricks in your pocket! Ill get some anorexic pics for you...

------------------
    more than meets the brown eye...

6. shit-ape

shit-ape New Member

i have to say, that peter pan site was definitley the most gayest thing i have ever seen, wait, yah thats the gayest thing i ever seen. well, i am going to find out where that guy lives and if any of you want to come brutally murder him with me feel free.

7. Silent But Deadly

hey shit head where are you in relation to cambridge?? have you heard of these guys
    They rock and have been on WAAF or WAFF whatever it is up there let me know and Im glad your vocab is better....

------------------
    more than meets the brown eye...

8. Six_Digit_Debt

Six_Digit_Debt New Member

I'm sure that somewhere there is a secretive society for ending the existence of people such as this.

God...Peter Pan.....

Excuse me while I go vomit.

Seeing as I'm a starving little bastard, dry heaves should be fun.
    6-7

9. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

10. LushFemme

LushFemme New Member

What the fuck is that?

11. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by LushFemme:
    What the fuck is that? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That’s the same reaction I get from women when I pull my pants down.

I have a problem.

12. LushFemme

LushFemme New Member

No, really… whats in your pants can’t even come close to being this bad! This guy doesn’t even have the decency to be gay, and he wears a Peter Pan costume to work!

13. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by LushFemme:
    No, really… whats in your pants can’t even come close to being this bad! This guy doesn’t even have the decency to be gay, and he wears a Peter Pan costume to work! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I wonder if he hangs with the lost boys?

14. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

No, really… whats in your pants can’t even come close to being this bad! This guy doesn’t even have the decency to be gay, and he wears a Peter Pan costume to work! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I thought with your feminist,politicaly correct, nigger loving views that'll you'd rally round this wankers rights to dress like that. That's just my opinion, but then again.
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR> Originally posted by Cuntry Skank:
    you can have an opinion if you have seen it
    even a stupid opinion

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

15. LushFemme

LushFemme New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited time:
    I thought with your feminist,politicaly correct, nigger loving views that'll you'd rally round this wankers rights to dress like that. That's just my opinion, but then again.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

In most cases it would... but really do you want to fuck a guy in tights, who thinks he is a twelve year old boy?

16. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

In most cases it would... but really do you want to fuck a guy in tights, who thinks he is a twelve year old boy?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's a loaded question if I've ever seen one...

17. Cigarettes

Cigarettes New Member

My god what a fag!

18. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cigarettes:
    My god what a fag! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Who Peter Pan or Dubya *snigger*

19. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited time:
    Who Peter Pan or Dubya *snigger*<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm pretty sure he meant feckin' Peter Pan
    UT, stop that sniggering or I'll withhold all priviledges, yes ALL of them...