LushFemme has a nice fucking rack

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Dwaine Scum, Jan 23, 2003.

1. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited time:
    Oh yeah i forgot you weren't here when i did the live interactive sex session were you..awww sorry kid..maybe next time <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's my 12th birthday on Sunday, how about then?

2. dominated

dominated New Member

more baby pics....

3. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Shaved and enslaved:
    more baby pics....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

4. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sexual Chocolate:
    Hey, I'm black and I still won't touch them nasty-ass titties. You's a slut and a bitch, tryin to play men like that. It's bitches like you that turn us proud men toward another. tryin' give us that "we sorry for you so we sleep with you" bull - that shit don't wash in my sink, bitch.

I got an idea skank - why don't you go peddle your dirty little ass to some puerto ricans, too? Don't you know that all a brotha want is to say he tagged some white ass? That's all it be about, sister - trust me, I knows.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Considering that was posted by a black homo, that's the goddamned funniest thing I read this morning...

5. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by LushFemme:
    Well thats nice! But there will be no viewing my my tits here! So get over it... besides, they aren't much to look at anyway.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    yep. cause they're fake. i suppose i could ask Sexual Chocolate if they are real or not. he's the only nigger i'll actually directly address- but you'd have to show him them first.

6. LushFemme

LushFemme New Member

[/QUOTE]
    yep. cause they're fake. i suppose i could ask Sexual Chocolate if they are real or not. he's the only nigger i'll actually directly address- but you'd have to show him them first.[/B][/QUOTE]

Don't speak on what you don't know BITCH! And SC is about as black as my tits are fake, which is not at all!

7. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by LushFemme:
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    yep. cause they're fake. i suppose i could ask Sexual Chocolate if they are real or not. he's the only nigger i'll actually directly address- but you'd have to show him them first.
    [/QUOTE]

Don't speak on what you don't know BITCH! And SC is about as black as my tits are fake, which is not at all!
    [/B][/QUOTE]

We're seen loads of cunts on here mouthing off about how thier tits ain't fake, we've all browsed your fuckin pics and them tits r fake
    So take you fuckin nigger loving arse and talk to people who give a shit.

8. Sexual Chocolate

Sexual Chocolate New Member

Don't speak on what you don't know BITCH! And SC is about as black as my tits are fake <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So you admiting it, then?

Lemme tell you somethin, sista. I've met boys with more natural tits than yours. They look and prolly smell better, too. And trust me -- i know a fake tit when i sees one.

Nasty-ass frontin skank. I swear they never should've hooked phone lines up to the trailor parks.

9. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

this is about the most futile argument i have ever seen, Lushfemme likes nigger cock and that's it, as for being a worthless white bitch that no white upstanding male will gangbang with his friends cum in her socks and make her drink it, she has to go the "brothers" for her loving leaving her looking like a bulldog eating porridge. don't worry lush your crackbabies will be the prettiest in the hood!

10. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mister Sinister:
    don't worry lush your crackbabies will be the prettiest in the hood!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

She's one step ahead of you, I think....

11. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ulfur Engil:

She's one step ahead of you, I think....
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i didn't know that little fucker dodged the coathanger! well those niggers can jump a turnstile so it makes sense.

12. LushFemme

LushFemme New Member

Anyone can dodge the coat hanger, look at all you fucks!