FLAGARANT FALSE ADVERTISING

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Darkgroovey, Jan 10, 2003.

1. Cumbler

Cumbler New Member

Btw, Cheers Lomo.

2. kitana

kitana New Member

CUMBLER!
    i am gonna rape u with my 12 inch blak kock.

3. Cumbler

Cumbler New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by KESUS:
    CUMBLER!
    i am gonna rape u with my 12 inch blak kock.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You sad, illiterate, uninteresting waste of oxygen. Is that supposed to be threatening? You have never, ever said anything that is remotely spellbinding, piquant or entertaining.

Go and self immolate. I will gladly lend my Zippo.

4. kitana

kitana New Member

cumbler, i am gonna fuk u hard. kum on my face, son

5. Cumbler

Cumbler New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by KESUS:
    cumbler, i am gonna fuk u hard. kum on my face, son<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Blah, blah, fucking blah.

Grow up, find your niche in life, then fucking fill it. Preferably with what you would know as a 'Backhoe' sp? Just make sure you are underneath.

6. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cumbler:
    Blah, blah, fucking blah.

Grow up, find your niche in life, then fucking fill it. Preferably with what you would know as a 'Backhoe' sp? Just make sure you are underneath.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

quit yer babbling. no one kares

7. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

cumbler and kit is the worst case of flagarant falsse advertising i have ever seen, all talk no action, acutal interaction and sex between people requires the both of you 2 shut-ins to leave your house and interact with the outside world.

8. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mister Sinister:
    cumbler and kit is the worst case of flagarant falsse advertising i have ever seen, all talk no action, acutal interaction and sex between people requires the both of you 2 shut-ins to leave your house and interact with the outside world.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i told him to step up n he wont.

9. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

i told him to step up n he wont.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you could trying leaving your house to stalk him that might work.

10. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mister Sinister:
    you could trying leaving your house to stalk him that might work.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

he wont even chat with me

11. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

he wont even chat with me<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sounds like he's figured you for the tosser that you are...

12. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya:
    Sounds like he's figured you for the tosser that you are...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no he's skared

13. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

hey kuntanini.. chatted to disorder lately?

14. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

*sniggers* *chants "WORLDS!!"*

15. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

*blots drool from IMC's chin*

16. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    hey kuntanini.. chatted to disorder lately?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

iono, only if he's using a diff ID. aktually a lot of new ppl have been chatting with me. they say that they're from India. i should invite them to join my kult.

17. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

iono, only if he's using a diff ID. aktually a lot of new ppl have been chatting with me. they say that they're from India. i should invite them to join my kult.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

only if you drink the cyanide laced kool aid first would that be considered a real cult.

18. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Hey crumbler... I'll save you some time... Give up. This worthless peudo-whore isn't worth the effort (although, I still give you props for calling her for what she is).