FLAGARANT FALSE ADVERTISING

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Darkgroovey, Jan 10, 2003.

1. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

That is just pathethic. sad really, almost as sad as the corporate whore of babylon.

2. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

you have to remember that kunt-tuna is like a retarded wetback. Not only that, she is an attention whore who takes a bottle of Tylonyl P.M.s to kill herself (help me, help me) .. this place was accually turing into a decent forum, then ofelia had to make a cumback. Like a dose of herpese in remission...

anywys, what was I saying? Oh yeah, ofellia is pretty useless...

3. Cumbler

Cumbler New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lil_devil:
    ...use some ugly animals...like the duck-billed platypus.....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

WTF?

The platypus is a beautiful, marvellous creature.

4. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children:
    you have to remember that kunt-tuna is like a retarded wetback. Not only that, she is an attention whore who takes a bottle of Tylonyl P.M.s to kill herself (help me, help me) .. this place was accually turing into a decent forum, then ofelia had to make a cumback. Like a dose of herpese in remission...

i would have to agree with IMC's most insightful observation about KUNT-ON-YA. kudos. and i have noticed that double wide trailer whore has also removed her self promoting piece of shit webshite. kudos.

anywys, what was I saying? Oh yeah, ofellia is pretty useless...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

5. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

a response to a quote inside of quote that can be quoted...oops i did it again. fuck.

6. kitana

kitana New Member

FUK ALL U GUYS, i got laid...n i will get laid...n it wont be with u.

7. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by krackwhore kit:
    (making beaner babies) it wont be with u.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

than god. Isn't there a bullet you could be swallowing right now you suicidal faliure?

8. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children:
    than god. Isn't there a bullet you could be swallowing right now you suicidal faliure?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ROFL...IMC u r evil but it's why we love you so.

9. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by krackwhore kit:
    FUK ALL U GUYS, i got laid...n i will get laid...n it wont be with u.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

only if you promise it won't be with any of us. cause i know i don't want the HIV.

10. kitana

kitana New Member

its nut HIV, its gono-herpes-syphillisAIDS damit, get it right

11. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

its nut HIV, its gono-herpes-syphillisAIDS damit, get it right<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

that a real bag o treats you got there, it's a gooey surprise. post naked picks of yourself for redemtion.

12. kitana

kitana New Member

13. Cumbler

Cumbler New Member

FUK ALL U GUYS, i got laid...n i will get laid...n it wont be with u.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thank Christ for that...

What is it like to be universally reviled?

I don't know you, will never, ever meet you (thank fuck) but, by God I truly wish you would die, and spare the rest of us your pointless, banal ramblings.

Fuck off.

14. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cumbler:
    Thank Christ for that...

I don't know you, will never, ever meet you (thank fuck) but, by God I truly wish you would die, and spare the rest of us your pointless, banal ramblings.

Fuck off.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ok, i am gonna rape u

15. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

ok, i am gonna rape u<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

dear god help us all, beans on crack is going to breed. this could be the sign of the impending end.

16. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

lol *imaging a big retard screaming at the top of his lungs: "BEANS ON CRACK"

17. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cumbler:
    Thank Christ for that...

Fuck off.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Y'kno something? You're all right. I like you, Crumbler.

18. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Goddammit... Alright, even.

19. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mister Sinister:
    dear god help us all, beans on crack is going to breed. this could be the sign of the impending end.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yea it is the end.
    ALL OF THE FULGY GUYS WILL GET RAPED BY ME.

20. Cumbler

Cumbler New Member

ok, i am gonna rape u<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Golly gosh, I am so

very scared.

But I'm sure I will be able to keep my *Ahem* modesty intact. Please excuse when I say thought of being attacked in any way by you is as scary as being savaged by a dead sheep.

Now at risk of repeating myself: Fuck Off.

Brainless Twat.