Dubya

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by unlimited-time, Jan 14, 2003.

1. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

Whats wrong?Why u all gwumpy today?

2. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

he’s PMSing... Just that time of month, ya know?

3. unlimited-time

Oh fuck off Mr Dipshit.

4. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited time:
    Oh fuck off Mr Dipshit.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Awwww I thought you loved me.

5. unlimited-time

6. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited time:
    *yawn*<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey, do you have AIM or Yahoo?

7. unlimited-time

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mr. Don't Give A Fuck:
    Hey, do you have AIM or Yahoo?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Neither i use DTTC.

8. kitana

kitana New Member

exercise n diet r good for PMS

9. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Whats wrong?Why u all gwumpy today?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think I am going through my 'time of the month'...nah, I'm fine our kid, just fucked off with everything in general.

I'm trying to re-establish myself as a freelancer again, and it's proving difficult to get the work on board, got some, but not enough yet.

Soooo, accordingly I am cutting down on all uneccessary expenditure, like food and heating, and saving my money for alcohol, green and 'others'.

Your concern has touched me, thanks.

However Klit can fuck off.

10. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya:
    I think I am going through my 'time of the month'...nah, I'm fine our kid, just fucked off with everything in general.

I'm trying to re-establish myself as a freelancer again, and it's proving difficult to get the work on board, got some, but not enough yet.

Soooo, accordingly I am cutting down on all uneccessary expenditure, like food and heating, and saving my money for alcohol, green and 'others'.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why don’t you go treat yourself to a big bowl of Golden Nuggets?

11. unlimited-time

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You'll get there, i have faith in your abilities.
    And if all else fails you can always sell yourself for sex.

12. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

You'll get there, i have faith in your abilities.
    And if all else fails you can always sell yourself for sex.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, and we know you’d pay for it cause that’s the only way you can get it ~

13. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mr. Don't Give A Fuck:
    Why don’t you go treat yourself to a big bowl of Golden Nuggets?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now, there's a thought...comfort eating!

You'll get there, i have faith in your abilities. And if all else fails you can always sell yourself for sex. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh, I got faith girl. just running a little low at the mo. Am not sure if prostitution is a viable career alternative for me anymore, but I suppose I could have a dabble to see if I still fuck like something that's just won a prize for fucking on national fuck day.

So to speak.

You're teasing me arentcha?

14. unlimited-time

Yeah, and we know you’d pay for it cause that’s the only way you can get it ~<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I didnt say you could speak to me Dipshit so dont.
    And sure i'd pay for it from Dubya coz he's sexy.
    I suppose the people you have sex with don't meet cash just a packet of Smarties or a lollypop to keep them happy.

15. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by KESUS:
    exercise n diet r good for PMS<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So is drowning itinerant Mexican fuckwits in their own piss.

16. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

...And sure i'd pay for it from Dubya coz he's sexy...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Aw shucks, it's free for you babe.

17. unlimited-time

Aw shucks, it's free for you babe.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No i WANT to pay, that way i get what i want.

18. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Fair enough, but no kissing then.

19. unlimited-time

How bout i slip another £1.50 into the deal?

20. Cumbler

Cumbler New Member

Aah, the coy barterings of blossoming love... I wish you both all the very best in your new life together. Just make sure you chuck the bouquet my way when you've done with it.