No1 when u were born

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by unlimited-time, Jan 11, 2003.

1. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tim the God:
    as the only aparent 80's child

US: Crazy for you - Madonna

UK: 19 - Paul Hardcastle
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was in the 80's but yeah, thats like 1986 ur in...are you violating fugly's age rule? tsk tsk.

2. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

i'm a blackburn/accrington fan stymie.. but i'm not really an avid fan.. i take an interest.. but not enough to go to matches anymore.. i used to prefer playing to watching... but now my knees are too knackered to play....

.. maybe it's something to do with the calming qualities of green, but i always used to fall asleep in front of the TV when football was on, unless it was a BIG BIG match... i even fell asleep at a southampton V blackburn match once...

accrington stanley are playing a blinder this season and it's looking like they'll be turning pro again next year after a long long long time in the wilderness... which is good....

when i lived in london the first thing people used to say to me when i told them where i was from was ... "who are they!!" to which i replied "exactly!".. that banter used to always get me out of the search part of a 'stop and search'.. maybe it's my luck but i always used to get the friendly copper

3. Cumbler

Cumbler New Member

Mine was Dana with 'All Kinds Of Everything'

No wonder me mum has always said I didn't want to come out. A bit earlier and it would have been 'Bridge Over Troubled Water', a bit later would have been 'Spirit in the Sky' Both of which would have commanded a little respect, but Dana... Jesus, what a time to leave the cunt.

4. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

Well, on the American side was:

-Seasons in the Sun by Terry Jacks

And on the U.K. side was:

-Billy Don't Be A Hero by Paper Lace

Thank God I wasn't old enough to comprehend those...