fuck stupid cops..especially redneck cops...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by TURDCHOMPER, Jan 8, 2003.

1. TURDCHOMPER

TURDCHOMPER New Member

2. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

What did you expect? Even in the military, all the lowest-scoring individuals assume the MP role.

3. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Ain't that the truth...nearly all of the coppers that I have met, bar one or two individuals, are the fucking worst pieces of humanity I have ever had the misfortune to come across.

I even had a punch up in a police station once (after playing rugby against them) in their divisional HQ, as one of them was soooo in need of a kicking...

Mind you, at least they didn't shoot me.

Or my dog.

4. Cigarettes

Cigarettes New Member

Fucking Pigs!

5. thejohnboy

thejohnboy New Member

When i used to goto college, i was next to a classroom of people that wanted to be coppers.
    They were the biggest bunch of Bullying Victims i have ever seen in one day
    Shy, Vengeful types that you know will never lose there virginity without paying for it.
    There was a fat ginger kids with acne and glass's i felt sorry for him the most...cos even coppers have a sense of humour, and he is a suicide case.

6. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

three redneck cops surrounded my car while i was at a stop light last week. lights-a-flashing, sirens blaring etc.. my first thought was "Oh fuuuuck." my second thought was "FUCK! What the FUCK did I fucking do?" so i threw my fucking hands up in the air so i wouldnt get shot at and the pig comes walkin up to my window and says, "Are you out of your mind?" And I thought, "yes, but that's besides the point." He makes me turn my car off, takes my license and asks how fast do I think I was going. I told him 45. (in a 45 MPH zone.) So now I'm thinking, am I drunk? Nope. High? Nope. Is my ride legal? Yep. License clean and valid? Yep. He comes back 2 minutes later and i'm shaking pretty bad wondering what jail will be like in FL wearing my goddamned tuxedo/waitress uniform and he tells me they got the wrong car and they were looking for some asshole going 100 MPH down the road. If I was going 100 from work to the stop light, I never would have fucking had to stop for the fucking light. so he let me go and apologized. then i blew him while he spanking my ass with his nightstick....
    no i didnt. fucking pigs.

7. Doghead

Doghead New Member

The cops were just doing they're jobs, you assholes. That car could have been full of terrorists. That could have been one of those Al Qaeda terrorist attack dogs with sarin smeared on it's fangs, trained to take out our first line of defense. What other choice did the cop have? Not shooting that dog would have been seen as a sign of weakness by every enemy of freedom from Iraq to San Francisco.
    They should have shot the family too, just to be on the safe side.
    So shut up.

8. Cigarettes

Cigarettes New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Son of Spam:
    The cops were just doing they're jobs, you assholes. That car could have been full of terrorists. That could have been one of those Al Qaeda terrorist attack dogs with sarin smeared on it's fangs, trained to take out our first line of defense. What other choice did the cop have? Not shooting that dog would have been seen as a sign of weakness by every enemy of freedom from Iraq to San Francisco.
    They should have shot the family too, just to be on the safe side.
    So shut up.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

THEY SHOT THE FUCKING DOG!!!!!!

IT WAS WAGGING ITS TAIL!!!!!

They are only suppost to fire if the dog attacks first! YOU FUCKING PIG!!!!!!!!

Thats FUCKING POLICE BRUTALLITY OR JUST STUPIDITY!!!

SO FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING ASS, THIS IS A SERIOUS TOPIC, SO TAKE YOUR JOKES TO SOME OTHER TOPIC, ASS!

9. Doghead

Doghead New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cigarettes:
    THEY SHOT THE FUCKING DOG!!!!!!
    <Yes. I gathered that. Thanks for the update anyway.>
    IT WAS WAGGING ITS TAIL!!!!!
    <Of course it was, AS IT WOULD BE TRAINED TO DO BY THE TERRORISTS, YOU MORON!>
    They are only suppost to fire if the dog attacks first! YOU FUCKING PIG!!!!!!!!
    <As we know, terrorists are quite clever. They would be expected to strap explosives under the vicious animal's belly, were they wouldn't be spotted. Note that the suspected terror family, clear of the potential explosion, tried to lure the innocent peacekeepers TOWARD the animal. Typical Al Qaeda tactics.>
    Thats FUCKING POLICE BRUTALLITY OR JUST STUPIDITY!!!
    <Your contempt for our brave protectors is stunning. People like you should be imprisoned on suspicion of aiding our enemies.>
    SO FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING ASS, THIS IS A SERIOUS TOPIC, SO TAKE YOUR JOKES TO SOME OTHER TOPIC, ASS!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    <So terrorism is a joke now? I think NOT! And if we have to kill every dog, cat, parakeet, and goldfish in this great land to make traitors like you see the light then so be it!>

10. Cigarettes

Cigarettes New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Son of Spam:

Yo prick.......I understand you're getting a kick out of pissing me off. Good job of doing so. But please take this shit to another topic. Fugly is funny and for being an ass I know that. BUT I feel that this topic is a bit more serious and deserves real thoughts and feelings. We are stupid here.

And if you really do feel this way...........

You are my personal living joke, and thanks.

11. Cigarettes

Cigarettes New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cigarettes:

CORRECTION!!!

Yo prick.......I understand you're getting a kick out of pissing me off. Good job of doing so. But please take this shit to another topic. Fugly is funny and for being an ass I know that. BUT I feel that this topic is a bit more serious and deserves real thoughts and feelings. We aren't stupid here.

And if you really do feel this way...........

You are my personal living joke, and thanks.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>