I am being loving it here at fugly

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Sanjay Kapoor, Jan 5, 2003.

1. Sanjay Kapoor

Sanjay Kapoor New Member

You are all have made me feel so welcomed and loved here at fugly.com I am decided to be staying. I am liking my new fugly friends, shalom Mr Achmed Perot.

2. dominated

dominated New Member

i gave you five stars because i love you and think about giving you little kisses all the time

3. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Shaved and enslaved:
    i gave you five stars because i love you and think about giving you little kisses all the time<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

kan i watch?

4. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

i gave you one star because i think of shoving a broom up your ass.

5. kat

kat New Member

Why dont nobody vote for me......
    i feel sooo unloved and lonerly...

*sniff sniff*

6. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

ok lil_devil you get 5 stars!

7. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I can't believe you typed he underscore.

8. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

*the*

9. AzN NvAzN

AzN NvAzN New Member

I am loving here being at fugly too! people being nice and curteous with me feel good not want to post any where else. me has taking courses in english and learn to communicate better with fellow man, and likeing very much!

We hang out some times and talk much of english language should! i think would be much fun! will sanjoy be new freind of me? it is would be nice talk with some one learn english too!

nice too meet you buddy and will keep touch!

10. Subjugation

Subjugation New Member

You get a one, son. I know a fugly far different from you. The only fugly I know is the one controlled by the man.

11. kat

kat New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ross perot:
    ok lil_devil you get 5 stars!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Awwwww.....thank you Ross...
    *muah* big kisses for you!!!!

12. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by AzN NvAzN:
    I am loving here being at fugly too! people being nice and curteous with me feel good not want to post any where else. me has taking courses in english and learn to communicate better with fellow man, and likeing very much!

We hang out some times and talk much of english language should! i think would be much fun! will sanjoy be new freind of me? it is would be nice talk with some one learn english too!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

AZN!! Welcome back, bubby! How's the canine/feline cuisine coming along?

13. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    I can't believe you typed he underscore. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And what is the matter with that pukey?

14. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lil_devil:
    Awwwww.....thank you Ross...
    *muah* big kisses for you!!!!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you're most certainly welcome, now come on fellas and ladies lets all give sangay 1 star!

15. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lomo's Haus of Audio-Video Bliss:
    AZN!! Welcome back, bubby! How's the canine/feline cuisine coming along?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah dude, hook me up with a new dog recipe,I've worn out all my other ones.

16. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ross perot:
    And what is the matter with that pukey?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You have to ask?

17. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by AzN NvAzN:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Long time no sees! I thought you had disappeared in addition to face from the ground. Had your new friends taught you a good number of English? Good for you! Go now far during others a few months and return when you learned something.