i-love-cats.com forum is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by battlesausage, Dec 22, 2002.

1. battlesausage

battlesausage New Member

2. kitana

kitana New Member

i have new kitten autopsy photos - if anyone is interested.

3. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

Nah I'll pass. I'm good.

4. sexc

sexc New Member

great osausage, just what i needed today. a face full of popups. fuck i hate advertising.

5. EllaMichelle

EllaMichelle New Member

If you spend that much time on an "I love cats" forum I worry about you more than the demented old women who have 37 cats(and a house that stinks like cat piss) that you are probably reading the posts of...

6. kat

kat New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by EllaMichelle:
    If you spend that much time on an "I love cats" forum I worry about you more than the demented old women who have 37 cats(and a house that stinks like cat piss) that you are probably reading the posts of...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Great another chick starting off in here by trying to have that whole 'im a bitch' attitude....Nice,but i think you should try a new approach

7. EllaMichelle

EllaMichelle New Member

I'm sarcastic....never made any claims to being a complete bitch.... But if you want to see it that way....

8. kitana

kitana New Member

this is where i would post pics of kitten autopsy 2 butt i dun have the korrect password for updating my site

9. stymie

stymie New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    this is where i would post pics of kitten autopsy 2 butt i dun have the korrect password for updating my site <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You can dissect my fucking cat if you want kit, I hate the little bastard. I would strangle the fucker if I could catch it.

10. kat

kat New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by EllaMichelle:
    I'm sarcastic....never made any claims to being a complete bitch.... But if you want to see it that way.... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yup,thats how i see it....

11. battlesausage

battlesausage New Member

If you spend that much time on an "I love cats" forum I worry about you more than the demented old women who have 37 cats(and a house that stinks like cat piss) that you are probably reading the posts of...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

12. kitana

kitana New Member

13. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by stymie:
    You can dissect my fucking cat if you want kit, I hate the little bastard. I would strangle the fucker if I could catch it.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i got traps n poisons. unless u want me to shoot him quick. tell me when n where.

just set up a trap r poison it. kut it up n take pics.

14. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I saved a few of the posts from that place... Here's just an example of the fun the Fuglites had over there...

An extra special thanks goes out to Psycho Bob for this one, albeit, I apparently didn't save the page before any responses came in...

Trust me, there's quite a bit more, but this is just a taste...

15. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lomo's Haus of Audio-Video Bliss:
    I saved a few of the posts from that place... Here's just an example of the fun the Fuglites had over there...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Goddamn it! <-- that was the above link...

BTW: If anyone has any problem opening the files, try Internet Exploder (Explorer).

...you filthy wretched assholes.

16. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Well, I'll be a mother fucking son of a bitch. This goddamn shit won't let me post the link in UBB, apparently. Try this instead:

url=http://home.earthlink.net/~lomotil/misc/Should%20i%20call%20my%20vet%20when%20my%20new%20Himalayan%20kitten%20has%20watery%20gooky%20eyes%20-%20I%20Love%20Cats%20Community.mht

17. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

fucking shit..... just copy/paste that goddamn fucking URL.

18. stymie

stymie New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    i got traps n poisons. unless u want me to shoot him quick. tell me when n where.

just set up a trap r poison it. kut it up n take pics.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was thinking more on the lines of twatting fuck out of it with a shovel. Boy is the fucking thing fast.

The reason for this is I caught the bastard stuffing his face into a salmon lasagne I just made, (not the first time) His days are numbered.

19. kitana

kitana New Member

dun forget to take pics, then. salmon lasagne? that sounds nasty. in a kase like that, i would have given it to the cat anywayz.

20. stymie

stymie New Member

dun forget to take pics, then. salmon lasagne? that sounds nasty. in a kase like that, i would have given it to the cat anywayz.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nah, it is delish delisc del ah fuck it it tastes well nice. The added bonus is the wife actually shuts the fuck up while she eats it, so it can't be that bad.