How to pick up girls...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by djdev, Dec 19, 2002.

1. djdev

djdev New Member

if you know how, plz share.
    today I was in a club.. I dont go often and if i do I am usually very shy and dont talk to girls. anyways after a few drinks my buddy dared me to ask every girl that walked by for their number except the ones with guys. this was my line "Hi I was wondering if I could have your name and your number" I managed to get 10 numbers and got turned down only 5 times (including the ones that didn't reply) and I an't that good looking either. the ones that asked why I just repiled 'oh i saw you dancin and think your pritty cute' worked like a charm and think i'm going to use this more often. eventaully tho you should stop before they figure out that ur asking every girl that walks by. later I will tell how many i fucked and how manhy fake numbers i got... I think I even managed to pick up a retarted girl which is a HUGE PLUS!

2. djdev

djdev New Member

man, i must have been realy drunk last night to post that.

3. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

It's okay... happens to the best of us. Congrats on the ree-ree!

4. kitana

kitana New Member

allright, lemme give ya some tips.
    u hunt for the right one. u look for the chik u want, u make sure she is alone when u approach her...at night is best, when its dark n make sure there arent many ppl around. witnesses r bad. u sneak up behind her n hit her over the head with some blunt object, nut too hard, tho. u just want her unconscious for a bit, nut dead...r dead may be, depending on yer taste for bodies. then u throw her over yer shoulder n take her to yer place r yer car n fuk her like mad b4 throwing her body out in some abandoned area. dun forget to use a kondom.

5. djdev

djdev New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    allright, lemme give ya some tips.
    u hunt for the right one. u look for the chik u want, u make sure she is alone when u approach her...at night is best, when its dark n make sure there arent many ppl around. witnesses r bad. u sneak up behind her n hit her over the head with some blunt object, nut too hard, tho. u just want her unconscious for a bit, nut dead...r dead may be, depending on yer taste for bodies. then u throw her over yer shoulder n take her to yer place r yer car n fuk her like mad b4 throwing her body out in some abandoned area. dun forget to use a kondom.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you are very wise, thank you for the great advice.

6. Alien Probe

Alien Probe New Member

Step one, I usualy (in a disguise) go to their place of work, and flirt with them. If they work with the public they have to be nice and polite. I like coffee shop girls. I ask if they are students and where they come from and eventualy, ask, How long it would take before someone noticed they were missing.

Step 2, I visit them at night and use my immobilizer. the drones bring them to me and my friends and I get wicked fucked up and do them while we all watch. if they're really good. we never return them.

AP

7. kitana

kitana New Member

u see, tho, AP has backup. if u dun have backup, use my method.

8. EllaMichelle

EllaMichelle New Member

If you have talent become a musician....if not just learn how to ride a motorcycle.....always worked for me

9. EllaMichelle

EllaMichelle New Member

If you have talent become a musician....if not just learn how to ride a motorcycle.....always worked for me

10. djdev

djdev New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by EllaMichelle:
    If you have talent become a musician....if not just learn how to ride a motorcycle.....always worked for me <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

WORST ADVICE EVER!

11. EllaMichelle

EllaMichelle New Member

hey I'm a singer, not Ann Landers for christ's sake....were you expecting depth or sincerity?

12. djdev

djdev New Member

I'm just pissed, I had the worst night of my life.. oh my god was that girl fat.. she didn't look fat when i was at the club.
    Worst mistake I ever did was say "so do you have anything in mind you want to do tonight" she replied "yah i wana see that 8mile movie" omfg I had to stay with this whale through out the movie fuck I wanted to kill my self, end the misery right there....I wanted to just leave her out there but she had no ride back home .... I swear I coulda cried when I got back home... I learned my lesson well..

This will take some time to heal... OMFGG we were the WORST COUPLE EVER. imagine a fat short girl in baggy jeans and a tall guy who was way too over dressed for the date.

13. stymie

stymie New Member

So did you fuck her?

14. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

Tell us another story devdev, I like your fantasies about normal life and being able to pick up the ugly fat chicks.

15. djdev

djdev New Member

I had no intention of fucking that thing, infact the only thing she got from me was a handshake which was a thing to see.

normal life and being able to pick up fat chicks? the fuck you talking about monkey boy?

16. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

17. EllaMichelle

EllaMichelle New Member

wow that sucks....at least it was dark in the movie theater and you managed to escape w/ just a handshake....next time will be better hopefully

18. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

is this you and your black boyfriend?

Nice wig Little Orphan annie...

19. sweetlyscented

sweetlyscented New Member

Dev, I feal so bad for you. One time I was at this club and some guy looked sooooooooooooooooooooo good. I mean, good enough to eat, wow. So we were dancin' I was having fun. After a few dances he's like, "wanna go outside for a fresh breath of aire" I'm like, "sure."

................................WHAT THE FUCK!! When I got outside and saw him in some light........................I wanted to jump in front of the first fucking city bus that passed!!

I was wondering why my friends were making "fingers down throat" jesters....Oh well....

20. sweetlyscented

sweetlyscented New Member

air*

I would have never been able to sleep if I didn't correct that mistake