Guess the fugly

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by unlimited-time, Nov 26, 2002.

1. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

IS THAT PHIL, AT THE "EMPTY CLOSET" FESTIVAL? PLEASE LET IT BE PHIL, PLASE LET IT BE PHIL.

2. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by canine_STD:
    That might just be because I'm not guessing. You know I know fine well who it is.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Steady.......

3. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

It's you Canine u bastard, and dont try and deny it

4. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

And I told you, it's fucking CHICKEN SUIT!
    Girly jumper indeed

5. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya Dubya 2:
    Steady....... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

6. death

death New Member

What a dish.
    I have a coat like that!!!!!!!What a coincedence!
    Who ever it is (dubbywubby?) dresses like the boyz at Dreams on Thursday nights. Thats G.A.Y night ('Groovy All Year') It's a men only night that plays all the pop songs you can think of, I love it apart from the fact that I can't wear a dress. Sooooooo I wear tight silver trousers which show off my sleek figure and shoney blue 'tank' top which shows of my perfectly formed small wo-man titties.

Princess came with me last night and I had him dressed in black leggings and a Black leather strap top which just covered his dark nipples. He looked sooooo sexy with his slight boyish figure. Although I would have prefered him with a bit more hair on his chest and a bit more meat.

You can't have everything you want in life.

Licks glittery lips at Dubby wubby. You sexy boy.

7. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

sparkles we wanna see ur pic goddamn it!!!!!!!!

8. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Speak for yourself

9. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Yeah, OK I admit it it is me and it is a goddamed feckin' chicken suit UT!

Also the glazed faraway look is due to a heady conconction of pain killers, rum and coke, colombian coke, dope and a dislocated shoulder from playing rugby.

Not that I am offering any excuses for my apppearence you understand...

10. theonlylivingboy

theonlylivingboy New Member

Dub,
    Forgive me but you look a real nasty fucker, as I once said before, I hope to fuck you never catch me srewing your wife/bird/robbing your house or suchlike.

11. stymie

stymie New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by theonlylivingboy:
    srewing your wife/B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You fuckers do it different in South Yorks? Only kidding. The fuck you been? Prison?

12. theonlylivingboy

theonlylivingboy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by stymie:
    You fuckers do it different in South Yorks? Only kidding. The fuck you been? Prison?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

South fucking Yorkshire!!, you may as well have said Lancashire! I'm Leeds through and through buddy.
    Nothing as exciting as prison I'm afraid, I've not been on 'cos my poota at work started blocking the site and I don't have time to keep upto speed at home. Fortunately, I can now access Fugly from work, so its good to be back.
    Its nice to see Liverpool following Leeds' fine example of playing the class of footy I'd be ashamed of turning out for my Sunday League team!

13. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya Dubya 2:
    Is it Tommy? Fluffy jumper wearing mancunian shitehawk....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I HEARD THAT.

14. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by theonlylivingboy:
    Dub,
    Forgive me but you look a real nasty fucker, as I once said before, I hope to fuck you never catch me srewing your wife/bird/robbing your house or suchlike.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Love baby, love...that's all I offer now...

* tokes on a fresh fatty *

15. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

Chicken suit my arse, it's a girly fluffy jumper and you know it. You've got one for each day of the week, here's friday's.

16. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

I didn't realise that was really you Dubya! My! Who's a ~pretty boy~ then!

17. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by canine_STD:
    Chicken suit my arse, it's a girly fluffy jumper and you know it. You've got one for each day of the week, here's friday's.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hee hee nice one yer Abo shagger

18. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    I didn't realise that was really you Dubya! My! Who's a ~pretty boy~ then! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well you ain't so bad looking yerself as it happens...

* keeps dixie for pimp's foam finger ready to smite me a tooth loosening blow *

19. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

why the fuck would i want to hit you 'cos you complimented my bitch?..

20. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

dunno mate, paranoia meaybe?