In very early preparations for Kwaanza 2002...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Ulfur Engil, Aug 14, 2002.

1. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

I gots de' Muthafukkin "Parent Hood" on tha' WB channel, and fo' yoo White folks, Ah gots me muthafukkin "OPRAH" on tha' muthafukkin ABCeee...the niggaz' portal to Honkeetown!!!!

(Or maybe I should just turn off the fucking television set already....)

2. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

At least you have cable. I refuse to pay for it.

3. KevinISlaughter

KevinISlaughter New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    At least you have cable. I refuse to pay for it.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I refused to, but needed Roadrunner, so I pay for that part of the cable bill and my roommate pay for the tv stuff.

4. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

That works. I'd like to have cable, I just don't want to waste 70 bucks a month on it. My old roommate used to pay the cable bill, but since I moved into my own apt. I've been without. I have to prioritize.

Do you really live in Winston Salem? There is a big old church close to the Liberty Street exit that looks cool as hell. Do you know which one I'm talking about? You can see it from 40.

5. Yummy

Yummy New Member

I have been with out satillite for months now...I refuse to pay the blackmail to the Canucks to program the damn card...when I get a job (notice the optimistic when not if), I am buying the equipment and start programming the damn things myself. I miss movies and 6 Feet and HBO's Dirty Documentaries.

6. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    At least you have cable. I refuse to pay for it.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

All I actually have is an antenna on my set and a dial-up connection. Someday I will move up to the good stuff, but this suits me for now....Besides, I really don't need some damned annoying telemarketer calling me up, trying to sell off subscriptions of Jet Magazine while doing her nails (and you can actually hear that shit over the phone). So, clogging up the phone line is fine by me.

7. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

I am only posting here again because for us African brothers, Kwaanza is right around de' muthafukkin cornah.

Watchoo beeotches an' niggaz doin' dis blacker than black Kwaanza seezun?

8. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

i fear its impact just isnt as great in a smaller size. oh well, you get my point.

now i'm off to buy some collard greens and piggies feet for supper!

9. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

Ohhhhh Ulfur! you reminded me of my very first post here!
    i cant get the uploader to take the card i made though

10. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

I was thinking of that, too.
    Just resize the images, and they will take.