Piercing Record IMC

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Cheezedawg, Nov 30, 2002.

1. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Man, you are fucking stupid.

2. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:

Man, you are fucking stupid.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What's stupid about asking that? What do you think he's meaning? I'd imagine GAS is perfectly aware IMC got piercings done,but 'what did he get done?' i believe is the question..i.e. cluster of rings around his asshole with 50 superchunky chrome buttock studs? 300 genital piercings? 40 forehead rings? etc etc. Maybe in future you might choose to think before you respond...it's not the first time i've seen you misinterpret what's being said due to your haste. Or fucking stupidity,'man'. Whichever the case may be.

3. Fugly

Fugly Administrator Staff Member Fugly Staff

John, what time did you leave JR's? I drove there and knocked on every 18-wheeler's window I could find like some kind of a fucking idiot looking for you.

I even took some pictures of that caged tiger that they have there.

I got to JR's at about 1:00pm on Sunday. Were you already gone by then? The tattoo shop was only two exits south of you. You could almost see it from 95.

I just got all the pictures and videos back today. I'm posting them now, so check back in a little bit to see them.

4. Fugly

Fugly Administrator Staff Member Fugly Staff

5. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

yikes... looks painful

6. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fugly:
    John, what time did you leave JR's? I drove there and knocked on every 18-wheeler's window I could find like some kind of a fucking idiot looking for you.

I even took some pictures of that caged tiger that they have there.

I got to JR's at about 1:00pm on Sunday. Were you already gone by then? The tattoo shop was only two exits south of you. You could almost see it from 95.

I just got all the pictures and videos back today. I'm posting them now, so check back in a little bit to see them.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I left around 8:30 or 9:00 when the police told me I couldn't stay there any longer. By 1PM I was in GA heading for West Palm Beach. I've been to the shop but I didn't have any directions. I was kinda loaded when Dwaine drove me there last week. At least I got the phone number for the shop now. That helps.

By the way, I stopped by the store this morning to see the wounds. Some dude said you were still in bed. WAKE UP EARLIER YOU HOLY PIERCED FUCKER!!!

7. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    What's stupid about asking that? What do you think he's meaning? I'd imagine GAS is perfectly aware IMC got piercings done,but 'what did he get done?' i believe is the question..i.e. cluster of rings around his asshole with 50 superchunky chrome buttock studs? 300 genital piercings? 40 forehead rings? etc etc. Maybe in future you might choose to think before you respond...it's not the first time i've seen you misinterpret what's being said due to your haste. Or fucking stupidity,'man'. Whichever the case may be.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Doh, you think that's what he meant? Maybe I should think before I post? How fucking silly of me! And I thought I was just using a bit of irony with my post, 'man'?! Now I've been told that it's haste and/or stupidity!

8. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    Doh, you think that's what he meant? Maybe I should think before I post? How fucking silly of me! And I thought I was just using a bit of irony with my post, 'man'?! Now I've been told that it's haste and/or stupidity! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That was 'irony'? Really!?!!

irony n. use of words to mean the opposite of what is said; event, situation opposite of that expected.

So are you saying that, despite evidence of fairly recent forum history, you don't jump on every opportunity to make GAS out to be stupid/boring. Hmmm, i see.

9. johnm

johnm New Member

iron knee

10. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Yay! Some Steel Reserve!

BTW: Does this "Wendy" person have a Fuji digital camera, by chance?

11. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I have no idea who wendy is/ was... never met her before

12. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

When u drank your beer afterwards did it come out of the holes like it does in cartoon?

13. 1337

1337 New Member

IMC is a tank. I bet no one fucks with him.

Pure badass motherfucker

14. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

nah, im just a normal average joe... you got to remeber, in those pics, I was on my bacl for 7 hours, and didnt have a brush... the only people who don't really fuck with me are girls (and black guys)

15. 1337

1337 New Member

Did Martin get a video of you doing the backflips?

16. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Highclass Whitetrash:
    Did Martin get a video of you doing the backflips?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I dreamt seeing them! What a fucking 'thud'! Honestly! I didn't realise i'd dreamt it until i skimmed through the front page for the second time and spotted the words again.

17. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Im not sure if he did or didnt...
    I was pretty light headed when I did that shit

18. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    That was 'irony'? Really!?!!

irony n. use of words to mean the opposite of what is said; event, situation opposite of that expected.

So are you saying that, despite evidence of fairly recent forum history, you don't jump on every opportunity to make GAS out to be stupid/boring. Hmmm, i see.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Okay, maybe I was a little bit hasty in my choice of the word, irony. Sarcasm was more like it.

What's this shit about 'evidence'? Like fucking with someone on the forum is some crime? I'm not going to deny the fact that I like to pick on GAS. I do it because it annoys him.

19. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Evidence as in 'ground of belief'.

20. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

And your point?