HAVE YOU SEEN THIS LAMB?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Nursey, Dec 6, 2002.

1. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Wossy is missing. He hasn't posted for a few days,and hasn't answered his PM. I'm getting very worried as we had a little situation a couple of weeks back where he got very upset at me. He fled and got into some very unpleasant situations,and since then has behaved rather strange.I am posting a more recent pic of Lamby to jog anyone who may know of his whereabouts' memory.I just want to know he's safe.

2. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

could it be....

3. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

MINT SAUCE!

4. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya Dubya 2:
    MINT SAUCE!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

5. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

SHAME ON YOU!!! I never thought i'd see such ghoulish behaviour from YOU pair, i thought you were my friends!!! He might just be a lump of meat to you, but to me he is a precious little puff of snow that floated down into my hands from Heaven above...a droplet of love from God!

6. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

I think I saw him at 7-11 buying a pack of smokes and a 40.
    ...or was that Elvis?

7. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FredVegas:
    I think I saw him at 7-11 buying a pack of smokes and a 40.
    ...or was that Elvis?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

nah that was lord lukan(sp?)

8. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Ohhh...try to think Fred!! Rossy sometimes wears a leather biker jacket with 'Born to be Mild' written on the back in studs. I got him that for his 6th birthday.

9. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    Wossy is missing. He hasn't posted for a few days,and hasn't answered his PM. I'm getting very worried as we had a little situation a couple of weeks back where he got very upset at me. He fled and got into some very unpleasant situations,and since then has behaved rather strange.I am posting a more recent pic of Lamby to jog anyone who may know of his whereabouts' memory.I just want to know he's safe.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think I might have fucked it once or twice but I havent seen it since. The trick is to disappear without leaving a phone number so they can't call you.

10. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    Ohhh...try to think Fred!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

HA! Not likely...sorry. My braincell passed out a few hours ago.

11. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheezedawg:
    I think I might have fucked it once or twice but I havent seen it since...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh my God! That sounds like a promising lead! I hope it was little Rossy. *bursts into tears*

12. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FredVegas:
    a pack of smokes and a 40.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh yeah!!... i got a "40" of stella last sunday... supped it in the back of the bobsled on the way home... at least i think it was a 40... metrification and all that crap..

13. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

*Dubya hustles into forum with a tray of freshly cut pieces of lamb, delicacies such as whole leg, cutlets, knuckles, steaks and chumps...suddenly realises he's in the wrong thread and backs out ever sooooo slowly*

14. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    oh yeah!!... i got a "40" of stella last sunday... supped it in the back of the bobsled on the way home... at least i think it was a 40... metrification and all that crap..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

dont forget the improvised fridge and ice cream

15. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

16. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Yum...luvvvvvverlyyyyyy!

17. stymie

stymie New Member

Can't help you nursey, being the forum resident butcher he aint passes by my cutting block. Can do you a good deal on veal escalopes though... Not lamb. No sir. Definately no lamb. (we aint finished shagging em)

18. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

19. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited-time:
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you always take it too far doncha

20. pesky vanice

pesky vanice New Member

Nursey, please forgive me for not reading a word of any thread here. I don't have time. But did you get my email from hotmail address? I hope I got the attachment on it right. I'm bad at that. But if you didn't get it, email me and I'll try again.
    Have a mellow weekend,
    Pesky