I've found a new love...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Lomotil, Nov 28, 2002.

1. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Jack Daniel's Hard Cola.

Buy some. Enjoy.

It's the best fucking "hard"-labeled commercial beverage I've ever had.

Fuck that. Best damn beverage I've drank in a loooooong time.

2. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lomo's Haus of Audio-Video Bliss:
    Jack Daniel's Hard Cola.

Buy some. Enjoy.

It's the best fucking "hard"-labeled commercial beverage I've ever had.

Fuck that. Best damn beverage I've drank in a loooooong time.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Does it taste like Jack Daniels? Or is it one of those use the "Jack Daniels" name to make a profit kind of things?

3. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

That's what I thought at first, but my grandpappy gave me one, and the moment my tongue met with that sweet nectar of the gods, I was hooked. It tastes kinda like the mixed drink, but it's got a little fizz to it and a smooth, even taste to it. It's not like a mixed drink where you have three stages of drink: Ice-watered-down, whiskey, and soda. It's uniformly mixed together, and comes out magnificently... Try it, you'll love it.

4. Cigarettes

Cigarettes New Member

Is it really that good?

I love Captin Morgan Gold!

5. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Yes. It's really that fucking good.

Quit posting on the Internet, un-glue your fat ass from your chair, and go get some.

6. Cigarettes

Cigarettes New Member

Yes sir!

7. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

i believe they have a jim beam product like that as well, as far as mixed drinks go you can't beat tequilla, vodka, and redbull, maximum intoxication and keeps you up can't beat it for all night drinking binges

8. MrJack

MrJack New Member

oohhh yeah.... ill have to get me some of that... drinking jack stait out of the bottle makes me look like im having a seizure...

i tried to do a magic trick last time i was drinking with my friends... i went into the closet with 1/4 the bottle left planning to make the jack dissappear and came out a few seconds later shaking my head because it was so discusting ... i wonder why people shake like that... its a MISTARY

9. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JackedCartoons:
    oohhh yeah.... ill have to get me some of that... drinking jack stait out of the bottle makes me look like im having a seizure...

i tried to do a magic trick last time i was drinking with my friends... i went into the closet with 1/4 the bottle left planning to make the jack dissappear and came out a few seconds later shaking my head because it was so discusting ... i wonder why people shake like that... its a MISTARY
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*ahem* im not normally brutal but...
    ur a cock.. fuck off...jesus its hard enuff to get wittisium here...fucking cock

10. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Yay! Bob's shitfaced

* pokes a slumbering, drooly Bob with a stick and legs it off *

11. Robman97

Robman97 Member

Hey Lomo, you're right it is pretty good. Is it me or does it have a slight Coconut flavor?

12. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JackedCartoons:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If that is what the "nectar of the gods" does to you... then you're a fucking pussy. I've been drinking Jack for years and never had a problem other than getting my drunken face slapped by female every now and then.

Go back to drinking your Zima and leave the drinking to the real men around here.

On a side note..... I want some of IMC's cornliquor next time I'm down.

13. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

It's probably just you. I hate coconut.

14. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I have plenty to share.. I just got a new gallon of corn liquor, for sunday when all you fugly dot com fucks were gonna crash at my house after the piercing

15. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I get on drunk on cheap wine myself. Wild Vines Blackberry Merlot is my poison of choice.

16. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

When I was visiting Cheezedawg, I was overjoyed to see that Yuengling was available down there; every bottle of it has this hint of smog that carries over from Philly into Pottsville (where it is brewed). And, it has another hint of radiaiton poisoning that is carried over from Three Mile Island.

Good stuff! *Pushes tumor back into brain*

17. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children:
    for sunday when all you fugly dot com fucks were gonna crash<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i'm glad us uk fugly dot com fucks didn't crash on sunday