im new here... hello

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Smokey McPot, Dec 4, 2002.

1. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

My penis hurts

2. NiCo

NiCo New Member

Gayest site ever. I watched one cartoon and promptly hit the x at the top right hand corner of my screen.

3. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

wow it must really be gay if that faggot nico says its gay...

4. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JackedCartoons:
    hey everyone... say hello to coty! im gonna be posting here now i think. I have a website... www.jackedcartoons.com tell me what you think of it. It's got forums too and some cool games and cartoons. I'm gonna go post on some other more interesting topics now.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

shuttup, fuckoff, die!... fucking freaks....jesus i remeber when this used to be fun

5. Cigarettes

Cigarettes New Member

I hate you!

6. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I unfortunatly went to tha tshitty site... Man I watched the bever and butthole cartoon, what the fuck was funny in that thing? you suck... your site sucks, and your cartoons are fucking retarded

7. MrJack

MrJack New Member

well huh.. have ya watched em all? I didnt make beaver and butthole dickhead. There are a few people that make cartoons on there. Mine are kill the cute creatures, playground pimp, happy holidays, and some other. But you guys are real bastard cocks and i don't know why anyone would want to come back to the site and post over a 1000 fucking times. You really shouldn't waste so much of your time talking to people you will never meet i think.

8. MrJack

MrJack New Member

hey everyone... say hello to coty! im gonna be posting here now i think. I have a website... www.jackedcartoons.com tell me what you think of it. It's got forums too and some cool games and cartoons. I'm gonna go post on some other more interesting topics now.

9. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

So we can take that as a ' farwell I'm leaving' message then shitsmear?

10. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JackedCartoons:
    ...You really shouldn't waste so much of your time talking to people you will never meet i think.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Exactly. Now fuck off.