Fugly Jeopardy!!!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by erectreject, Nov 30, 2002.

1. erectreject

erectreject New Member

Hi! Welcome to Fugly Jeopardy- the only gameshow where the answers are actually the category headings, since our contestants are always dimwitted sheep fuckers who would probably blow their own minds if they had to give any effort whatsoever to the process of thought. Let's welcome our contestants here tonight: I Murder Children is a woman-beating pedophile cop who has aspirations of one day having a life. Lil_devil is a confused half-wit who can't decide between farm animals and oatmeal for her sexual preference. And finally, Obsessive Compulsive is a pudgy chemically dependent necrophiliac who's breath constantly reeks of moldy onions and cheap malt liquor. Needless to say, all three are fond of lashing out at society, doubtless as a result of too many swirlies during their grade school careers from people just like me! Well IMC, you were closest at guessing the number of pussy hairs OC's mom has between her teeth on any given occasion (none-she likes 'em young), so it's on to you.
    I'll take "pedophile fantasies" for $200.
    And here's the question: What do all three contestants have each night as they lay passed out in the alley?
    "Um, what is gay bowel syndrome?"
    I'm sorry, that's incorrect. <kicks IMC in the nuts for his blatant stupidity>
    OC-How about "ancient history for $400.
    Q- When was the last time you got laid?
    In a fit of embarassment, OC runs off the stage in tears.
    Well, I guess it's between I Murder Children and Lil_Devil now.
    LD- I'll take pubic lice for $1000, Nr. RODgers.
    Q- What is causing that annoying itch on your genital region right now?
    A- Pubic Lice?
    That's absolutely right! Now go home and celebrate, since this is the first time you have ever been right about anything in your entire pathetic fucking life! (all 12 years of it.)
    Back to you, IMC.
    How about "My inferiority complex regarding my miniscule penis" for $600.
    Q- Why do you have such a penchant for tearing into people who you will probably never meet? (Don't forget folks, this fucker started it)
    Get the point? Anyone can cast aspersions at someone for no good reason (or even if they feel justified in doing so), but harsh criticism says nothing about the person being criticised, it merely shows the antagonist's need to be critical. Here's a hint- learn to like yourself, it makes it a lot easier to like others and to be tolerant of differences in tastes and opinions.

2. kat

kat New Member

At least im not the necro with bad breath....
    And im perfectly happy with myself and most others,but your stupid post caught me at a bad moment,and i have to reply now,becuz i wouldnt want to be pictured in a bad light..
    you should take your own advice,be tolerant of others,jackass,it was simply my opinion of how pointless it was to post that because everyone already knows...
    have a nice day

3. erectreject

erectreject New Member

Any time you rip into another person for no good reason, you will be viewed in a bad light, asshole. I am normally very tolerant of others, until they start talking shit and I have to take them down a notch or two. Your PMS is not an excuse to act like an idiot, so blow me (again).

4. kat

kat New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mr. RODgers:
    Any time you rip into another person for no good reason, you will be viewed in a bad light, asshole. I am normally very tolerant of others, until they start talking shit and I have to take them down a notch or two. Your PMS is not an excuse to act like an idiot, so blow me (again).<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes but u cant come on here and NOT expect to be shitted on,so fucking get used to it,cockeater...How did I start talking shit in the first place? all i said was it was stupid that you would post about something that everyone has already mentioned many many times before.
    For your information its not pms,im always like this...
    And you would be lucky if anyone would ever consider sucking your crusty lice-infected dick,but dont look at me,im out of your league

5. kat

kat New Member

and i fail to see how acting the way i did was acting like an idiot..yet u try to blame it on pms

6. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

first off, when did I rip on you? secondly, why should I give a shit, thirdly you sure are all over my cock,,, back up mo...